Residential Development for saleRESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE AT THE COPPINS, PENTLEPOIR
- WELL POSITIONED & EASILY DEVELOPABLE
- APPROX 1.5 ACRES
- TOTAL OF 18 PLOTS
- OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT
- ROAD & PLOT LAYOUT APPROVED 5/10/09
- MAINS SERVICES AVAILABLE NEARBY
- LOW COST S.106 AGREEMENT IN PLACE
- NO REQUIREMENT FOR 'AFFORDABLE HOUSING'
- CLOSE TO TENBY & SAUNDERSFOOT
- DISTANT SEA VIEWS
AN ATTRACTIVE WELL LOCATED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE
ADJACENT TO THE COPPINS, PENTLEPOIR, NEAR SAUNDERSFOOT
ENQUIRIES INVITED FROM DEVELOPERS
GUIDE PRICE ... £850,000 (for 16 PLOTS)
Important Note: The Vendors live adjacent to the Site. It is therefore fundamental that the Developer has a good working relationship and understanding with the Vendors who wish to retain Plots 16 & 17.
The Site is presently utilised as a Touring Caravan Park. It stands to approx 1.5 ACRES and is accessed off the A478 Kilgetty to Tenby Road. The Site incorporates various mature trees and slopes gently down towards the rear (east). There are distant coastal and sea views.
Copies of the Outline Planning Permission and the Approval of Reserved Matters (Road and Plot layout) can be inspected at our Office. The attached Indicative Plan shows a total of 18 Plots. However, it will be the responsibility of the Purchaser/Developer to obtain Detailed Consent for the individual Bungalows and Houses. The Vendors will also wish to 'approve' all designs etc..
SECTION 106 AGREEMENT
A copy can be inspected at our Office. This involves a payment to Pembrokeshire County Council of £2,500 per Plot developed subject to a minimum sum of £32,500 which must be paid when the seventh property has been constructed.
It is understood that Pembrokeshire County Council will not require any 'Affordable Housing' on this Site. This is a very important feature of the Site.
We understand that this is Freehold.
USEFUL TELEPHONE NUMBERS
Pembrokeshire County Council ... 01437-764551 Welsh Water - 0800-052-1030) Western Power Distribution - 0845-601-3341) British Gas - 0845 6091122
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB8008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.