Get brand editions for Paul Fox, Barton-Upon-Humber

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom terraced house for sale

Humber Terrace, Barton-Upon-Humber, North Lincolnshire


Property Description

Key features

  • Traditional Mid Terrace House
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • Private Court yard Position
  • Vacant Possession

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

A charming grade II listed, mid terrace cottage, dating back to 1862, being peacefully located and offered for sale with immediate vacant possession. The accommodation comprises of: Entrance hall, fitted kitchen with modern units, rear spacious lounge. The first floor provides three bedrooms and bathroom. Front hard standing garden. Pebbled parking and shared garden. **VIEWING RECOMMENDED**
Viewing Via Paul Fox Estate Agents Via Our Barton Office. Tel 01652 635000.

Bedroom 1

11'3 x 8'7

Bedroom 2

8'5 x 8'

Bedroom 3

8'3 x 8'5

Reception 1

11'4 x 17'5


10'7 x 8'5

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Paul Fox, Barton-Upon-Humber

11 King Street, Barton-Upon-Humber, DN18 5ER

01652 324001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.


Property reference 5671238A_pfb3795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Barton-Upon-Humber. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.