4 bedroom detached house for saleCourtyard Way, Cottenham, Cambridge
Offers in Region of
- Four double bedroom detached home
- Extended and improved accommodation
- Modern en suite and bathroom
- Fantastic open-plan kitchen/family room
- Landscaped rear garden
- Driveway parking and garage
- Offered with no upward chain
This detached family home has recently undergone extensive improvements with a rear extension offering bright and spacious open-plan kitchen/family room with vaulted ceilings, Velux windows, underfloor heating and bi-folding patio doors to the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of base and eye-level units, contrasting worksurfaces, integrated appliances, electric hob and double oven. The separate lounge is laid with engineered Maple wood flooring and opens, via bi-fold doors, into the extended family room, giving the property versatile accommodation throughout the ground floor.
Another notable feature of No.12 is the loft conversion, which has created a stylish master bedroom suite, including an en suite bathroom with digital shower attachment and Velux windows with views towards the village Church. There are a further three, double, bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
Outside, the rear garden has been landscaped, predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, railway timbers and welsh slate pathway. To the front there is a lawned garden and driveway parking for two vehicles, leading to the garage with up-and-over door.
The property is beautifully presented throughout and is offered for sale with the advantage of no upward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22279725.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S17266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tucker Gardner, Histon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.