This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Waddon Park Avenue, Croydon
- Stunning Three Bedroom House
- Semi Detached
- Loft Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Downstairs WC
This stunning three bedroom house would make for a perfect family home comprising spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, conservatory, a kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms and a loft room. This property boasts both space and character. Viewing is advised!
This stunning three bedroom house would make for a perfect family home comprising spacious accommodation including two reception rooms, conservatory, a kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms and a loft room. This property boasts both space and character. Viewing is highly recommended!
Laminate flooring, stairs to first floor landing, under stairs cupboard, coved ceilings, radiator and power points.
Laminate flooring, WC, wash hand basin with splash back tiling and extractor fan.
Reception Room One 13' into bay x 11' 6" ( 3.96m into bay x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, wood flooring, open fire place with tile and iron surround, coved ceilings, radiator and power points.
Kitchen/Diner 16' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.93m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows to the side, high white gloss matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl and sink drainer unit, splash back tiling, integrated double electric oven and integrated five ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan, coved ceiling, spotlights, radiator, power points and door to utility room.
Two double glazed windows to the side aspect, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, tiled flooring, radiator, power points and door to garden.
Reception Room Two 13' 11" x 12' ( 4.24m x 3.66m )
Laminate flooring, electric fireplace with tile and wood surround, feature arch with double glazed doors to the conservatory, radiator and power points.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Double glazed windows surrounding, tiled flooring, sliding doors to garden and power points.
Stairs to the loft room, coved ceiling, radiator and power points.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' ( 4.60m x 3.96m )
Double glazed bay windows to the front aspect, three radiators in bay , coved ceilings, carpets and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpets, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, carpets, radiator and power points.
Bathroom 9' x 6' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.01m )
Consists of bath with over head shower, wash hand basin, WC, corner shower cubicle, chrome towel radiator, cupboard housing boiler, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, spotlights, fully tiled walls and matching tiled floor.
Velux window to the side aspect and under eaves storage.
Loft Room L-Shaped Room 6' 5" max x 7' 7" max + 6' " x 4' (1.96m max x 2.31m max + 1.83m x 1.22m )
L shaped room with Velux window to the side aspect, under eaves storage, carpets, further under eaves storage x 2 and Velux window to rear.
Patio area with outside tap, side entrnace, lawn area with shrub borders to side, furtehr patio area to rear and brick built shed with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.