5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreat North Road, Highgate
- Five Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Victorian Property
- 3536 sq ft of Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Utility Room & Cellar
- 120ft Rear Garden
A substantial five bedroom semi detached Victorian property boasting 3536 sq ft of bright spacious accommodation with a wealth of period features including high ceilings and is ideally located for Highgate Village.
***OPEN HOUSE, SATURDAY 7TH APRIL 12-1PM, VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT***Ideally located for the amenities of Highgate Village and the open spaces of Highgate Woods and Cherry Tree Woods is this semi detached Victorian property offering 3536 sq ft of bright spacious living accommodation. The property comprises entrance hallway, 23ft reception room, dining room, a further reception/study room, open plan kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, guest cloakroom and cellar. The Master bedroom benefits from both En-Suite and dressing room, a second bedroom benefiting from En-Suite also and there are a further three double bedrooms, one with a terrace, and family bathroom. The exterior of this substantial property benefits from off street parking, garage and 120 ft rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22313952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGT101706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Highgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.