4 bedroom detached house for saleClifton Fields, Clifton, Shefford, Bedfordshire
Offers in Excess of
A four bedroom detached former show home built in 2006 by Wimpey Homes, located in the ever popular village of Clifton fronting onto Pedley Lane with views across fields. Internally this well presented family home boasts generous living accommodation over two floors to include, entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, 21ft lounge with gas fire leading into conservatory & 14ft dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room benefitting from integrated appliances and opens into the utility room. On the first floor are four bedrooms along with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom & family bathroom. Externally the property benefits from ample parking for three cars on the driveway approaching the garage. There are both front & rear gardens with a timber cabin nestled away to the side of the house which would make an ideal office or summer house. The property would make an ideal home for a modern family looking for the village lifestyle.
• Entrance Hall
• Downstairs Cloakroom
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room 15ft7 max x 14ft7
• Utility Room
• Dining Room 14ft8 x 9ft10
• Lounge 21ft7 x 11ft6
• Conservatory 13ft11 x 11ft6
• Master Bedroom 14ft8 x 10ft1
• Ensuite Shower Room
• Bedroom Two 14ft8 x 9ft7
• Bedroom Three 11ft7 x 10ft3
• Bedroom Four 11ft x 6ft7
• Family Bathroom
• Front & Rear Gardens
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIE120089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Peacock, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.