5 bedroom detached house for saleBidston Road, Prenton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Four Reception Rooms
- GF WC
- Two En-suites
- Utility Room
- Extensive Gardens
Briefly comprising of: Reception hall, lounge, dining room, study, GF WC, kitchen/ diner, pantry, utility room and family room/ annex with en-suite. To the first floor there are five bedrooms, en-suite to bedroom one and family bathroom. Extensive gardens and off street parking.
We are delighted to offer for sale this five bedroom detached house standing in a large plot with mature gardens and ideally placed for access to Oxton village, local schools, transport routes and multiple recreational facilities. Built in 1992 the property briefly comprises of: Spacious entrance hallway, ground floor WC, spacious living room, dining room, study/ third reception, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, pantry, utility room leading to the family room/ annex with full en-suite facilities. To the first floor there are five bedrooms with the master bedroom having en-suite and family bathroom.
With tiled floor, UPVC double glazed front and side panels.
With ceramic tiled floor, coved ceiling, dado rail, double glazed opaque window overlooking the front aspect and access to the lounge, dining room, study, kitchen, ground floor WC, under stairs cloaks and staircase to the first floor.
With double glazed opaque window overlooking the front aspect, WC, tiled floor, extraction fan and wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
Lounge 21' 10" x 13' 6" ( 6.65m x 4.11m )
With double glazed leaded window overlooking the front aspect, coved ceiling, carpet flooring, two double paneled radiators, feature living flame coal effect gas fire place with stone surround and hearth. Double glazed patio door leading to the rear patio area and double timber doors opening to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.45m )
Having two double glazed windows overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, carpet flooring, coved ceiling and door leading into the reception hall.
Study 13' 6" x 6' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.08m )
Leading from the reception hall, the study has three double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect, laminate floor and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 6" x 13' 7" ( 4.42m x 4.14m )
The spacious kitchen/ diner has a range of fitted wall, drawer and base units with complementary granite work surfaces and wine rack incorporated. Sunken stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, tiled walls to the splashback areas and space for American style double fridge freezer. Integrated appliances include dishwasher, four ring electric hob with over head extraction hood, double electric oven and grill. Glazed doors open to the conservatory at the rear of the property and access is also gained to the pantry from the kitchen.
Pantry 8' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.62m x 1.80m )
With double glazed door leading to the rear patio area, ceramic tiled floor, gloss finish wall units and door leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.39m )
Having wall and base units, stainless steel sink, laminate floor, gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed opaque window overlooking the rear aspect and door to converted annex.
Annex/ Family Room 16' 11" x 16' 9" max ( 5.16m x 5.11m max )
The annex has been converted from a garage and offers a large reception room with en-suite facilities that comprises of: laminate flooring, double glazed window overlooking the front aspect and UPVC door giving independent access to the front of the property.
Fitted three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and duel flush WC. Lino floor, fully tiled walls and extraction fan.
Conservatory 12' 5" x 10' ( 3.78m x 3.05m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory with dwarf wall base and double glazed door giving access to the patio area at the rear of the property. Radiator and ceramic floor tiles.
The spacious landing is accessed via the turning staircase with carpet flooring and dado rail. Double glazed window overlooks the front aspect with fitted window seat below. Access to five bedrooms, family bathroom, linen cupboard and loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.47m x 4.14m )
With bedroom furniture including fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes to two walls and fitted dresser unit with drawers. Two double glazed windows overlook the front aspect. Door opens to en-suite.
Fitted bathroom suite comprising of: paneled bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment over, wash hand basin with mixer tap over and vanity unit incorporated below, fitted shower cubicle, WC, fully tiled walls, ladder radiator, extraction fan, karndean flooring and two double glazed opaque windows overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.97m )
With two double glazed windows overlooking the rear aspect, carpet flooring, radiator and fitted sliding mirror panel wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
With two double glazed windows overlooking the rear aspect, carpet flooring, radiator and fitted bedroom furniture including wall mounted storage units and double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.10m x 2.26m )
Having carpet flooring, two double glazed windows overlooking the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' 7" x 7' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.34m )
With two double glazed windows overlooking the rear aspect, carpet floor and radiator.
Fitted bathroom suite including corner bath with mixer tap and shower head attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, WC, corner shower unit, ladder towel radiator, full tiled walls and double glazed opaque window overlooking the front aspect.
The property is accessed through wrought iron gates that open to the extensive driveway suitable for parking multiple vehicles. Sand stone privacy wall to the front boundary with timber fences to the side boundaries, laid to lawn front garden with well stocked flower beds and trees surrounding. Four security lights overlook the front of the property and access to the rear is gained through gated side access.
Large Rear Garden
The rear garden is a real benefit to this family home with extensive lawn and privacy conifer trees to the side and rear. The boundaries to the rear of the property are feature sand stone walls. Elevated flagged patio to the rear has steps leading to the lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE101478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Greasby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.