4 bedroom detached house for saleCliff Lane, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth
- Individually designed, spacious residence
- Sought after private location
- 4 Double bedrooms & 3 en-suites
- 3 Bedrooms with Sun Decks and Sea Views
- Appx 100 metres to steps to beach and close to golf course
- Luxury Family Bathroom with sunken jacuzzi bath
- Extensive Gardens and off road parking (In/out driveway)
- Chain free
An individually designed detached centrally heated and double glazed four bedroom (3 en-suites) chalet style residence. Situated in this sought after private location, within 100 meters of the beach and 1/4 mile of Gorleston Golf Centre.
An individually designed spacious detached centrally heated and double glazed four bedroom (3 en-suites and sea view decked balconies) style residence. Situated in this sought after private location, within 100 metres of the beach with access and sea views. Adjacent to the golf course. The property is located on the southern outskirts of Gorleston; nearby bus service provides access to High Street (1 1/2 miles) and Great Yarmouth marketplace/town centre (3 1/2 miles). Schools for all ages are within half a mile. The property is offered chain free.
Open Verandah Entrance
Frosted double glazed door.
Radiator, double glazed window and door, side window, stairs to first floor.
Study 7' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.41m x 2.34m )
Radiator, tiled walls, double glazed side window, pine ceiling.
Luxury white suite with sunken double spa bath, w.c., vanity wash basin, wall cupboard, fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, corner shower with Aqua shower unit, convector heater, tiled floor, and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 4 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
Radiator, double glazed window.
Lounge 22' 6" max x 19' 3" narrowing to 18' 4" ( 6.86m max x 5.87m narrowing to 5.59m )
Feature light marble coal effect gas fireplace, radiators, full width double glazed sliding doors to
Sun Lounge 19' 1" x 5' 9" ( 5.82m x 1.75m )
Upvc sliding doors to south facing front garden.
Sitting Room 12' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.81m x 3.45m )
Upvc double glazed window, radiator, upvc door.
Kitchen / Dining Room 27' 11" x 11' 3" ( 8.51m x 3.43m )
Cherry units comprising u-shaped worktops and extended breakfast bar, inset one and a half sink, corner ceramic hob with integrated canopied hood over, numerous cupboards and drawers under, integrated Whirlpool dishwasher, upright units with Creda double oven, cupboards and drawers, Whirlpool fridge/freezer, , wall cupboards, end shelf units and glass cabinets, pelmet lighting, upvc double glazed windows and door, radiator, tiled floor, two built-in shelved double cupboards, radiator.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Worktop with stainless steel sink, cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, Glow Worm gas boiler for central heating and hot water, upvc double glazed window, pine ceiling, built-in triple cupboard.
Sloping ceiling with Velux window, radiator, wall light, shelved airing cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 17' 5" to wardrobe narrowing to 14' 3" x 11' 7" ( 5.31m to wardrobe narrowing to 4.34m x 3.53m )
Radiator, sloping ceiling dormer with double glazed French doors to balcony with south aspect and seaviews with venetian blinds.
White suite with corner shower with Triton shower, w.c., vanity wash basin, extractor fan, radiator, ceiling lights.
Bedroom 2 22' 6" narrowing to 12' 11" x 14' 11" ( 6.86m narrowing to 3.94m x 4.55m )
Radiator, double glazed French doors to balcony, built-in wardrobe/cupboard.
Corner shower with Essential electric shower unit, vanity wash basin, wall mirror, light/shaver point, w.c., eaves cupboard, sloping ceiling with lighting.
Bedroom 3 14' 4" x 11' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.53m )
Upvc double glazed side window with seaviews, partially sloping ceiling with dormer and double glazed French doors to balcony (south aspect and seaviews) venetian blinds, radiator, access to loft storage.
White suite with hand wash basin, wall mirror, corner shower with Triton electric shower, extractor fan, corner bath, w.c., radiator, eaves cupboard.
To the front is a large garden with in/out shingle driveway with ample car parking for several vehicles. Two sets of wrought iron gates, central lawn with front and side borders with shrubs and plants. Raised decked open fronted verandah, further driveway. High side fencing and gate to paved patio style rear garden, timber summer house. Second gate to shingled area at west side of the property. Integral external w.c. with low level suite and wash basin (cold only).
Large Timber Workshop 17' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.41m x 3.00m )
Three double glazed windows, stable door, workbench, lighting and power points, floored.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA100356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.