4 bedroom character property for saleLincoln Road, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £319,500
- Four bedroom detached property
- Popular location in Werrington Village
- Personal intercom system
- Electronically operated entrance gate
- En-suite to master bedroom
- NO CHAIN
- Double garage
*Four bedroom detached property
*Popular location in Werrington Village
*Personal intercom system
*Electronically operated entrance gate
*En-suite to master bedroom
Hardwood double glazed door with matching side panel to:
Radiator, oak wooden flooring, recessed ceiling spotlight, stairs.
4.98m x 4.55m (16'4" x 14'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite worktop space over, butler style sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in fridge and dishwasher, space for cooker, PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double glazed velux window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling with beams and recessed ceiling spotlights, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite worktop space over, butler style sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, radiator, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights, PVCu double glazed door to rear.
4.98m x 4.95m (16'4" x 16'3" maximum including chimney breast recess). Wood burner set in a stone built surround, two radiators, oak wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors with matching side panels to garden.
3.23m x 2.92m (10'7" x 9'7"). Radiator, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
2.84m x 3.63m (9'4" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.82m x 2.87m (9'3" x 9'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Downstairs Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, heated towel rail, tiled splashbacks, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Built-in airing cupboard, door to:
3.40m x 4.47m (11'2" x 14'8"). Double glazed velux window to rear, two built-in triple wardrobes, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, heated towel rail, tiled surround, double glazed velux window to rear, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
2.84m x 4.47m (9'4" x 14'8"). Double glazed velux window to rear, two built-in double wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed velux window to rear, recessed ceiling spotlights.
There is a block paved driveway to the front leading to double garage measuring 5.69m x 5.03m (18'8" x 16'6") with wrought iron electric gated access. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22526979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER100800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.