This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Davids Close, Werrington, Peterborough
- Four bedroom detached home
- Sitting room
- Two utility rooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Off road parking
*Four bedroom detached home
*Two utility rooms
*En-suite to master bedroom
*Off road parking
Window to side, radiator, stairs.
Front Sitting Room
4.55m x 3.76m (14'11" x 12'4"). Window to front, window to side, open fire set in surround, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11"). Window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Tiled flooring, entrance door from the front, door to:
Fitted two piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low-level WC, heated towel rail, tiled flooring.
2.97m x 2.90m (9'9" x 9'6"). Window to front, radiator, door to:
Base units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink unit with mixer tap.
6.43m x 4.19m (21'1" x 13'9"). Pitched sky light window, window to rear, two radiators, double doors to garden, door to:
5.94m x 4.17m (19'6" x 13'8"). Bespoke fitted kitchen with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, twin bowl butler style sink with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed ceiling spotlight, built-in storage cupboard, door to:
With worktop space, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Split stair case, doors to:
3.35m x 4.22m (11' x 13'10"). Window to rear, window to side, radiator, recessed ceiling spotlight, opening to dressing area, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low-level, WC, heated towel rail, tiled surround, tiled flooring.
4.62m x 3.81m (15'2" x 12'6"). Window to front, radiator.
3.20m x 4.14m (10'6" x 13'7"). Double glazed window to front, radiator, access to loft.
2.77m x 3.76m (9'1" x 12'4"). Window to rear, radiator, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving.
Fitted three piece suite comprising bath with shower over and glass screen, his and hers wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled surround, heated towel rail, two windows to rear.
The front is enclosed with wrought iron gated entrance which leads to the tarmac drive providing parking. The rear garden is enclosed by wooden panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with shrub and tree borders and beds, paved patio area, pond with wooden bridge over.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.