4 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Orton Road, Orton Waterville, Peterborough
- Four Bedroon Detached House
- 1/3 Acre plot (STPS)
- Master Bedroom/ Dressing Area
- Separate 23ft Lounge
- Separate Sitting Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Annex with En-Suite Shower Room
- No upward Chain
*No upward Chain
*Separate 23ft Lounge
*1/3 Acre plot (STPS)
*Master Bedroom/ Dressing Area
*Separate Sitting Room
*Separate Dining Room
*Annex with En-Suite Shower Room
*Four Bedroon Detached House
Hardwood entrance door to:
Tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, hardwood door with stained glass and matching leaded light panel, archway to inner hallway.
Cloaks cupboard with hanging space, double radiator, parquet original oak flooring, telephone point, decorative coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, split level oak staircase to galleried first floor landing, hardwood part glazed double doors, open plan to dining room, double doors with stained glass, archway to dining room, door to:
Separate Dining Room
4.29m x 3.89m (14'1" x 12'9") maximum into chimney breast. Hardwood double glazed walk-in bay window to side, open fire with stone built surround, double radiator, exposed parquet original oak flooring with exposed beams, stairs to galleried first floor landing with understairs storage alcove, hardwood double doors with stained glass to:
6.93m x 4.93m (22'9" x 16'2") maximum into chimney breast. Hardwood double glazed bay window to front with stained glass, hardwood double glazed window to side aspect with stained glass, open fire with stone built surround, two double radiators, oak flooring, telephone point, tv point, decorative coving to ceiling with beading and ceiling rose, hardwood double glazed French double doors to garden.
3.61m x 5.08m (11'10" x 16'8"). Bespoke kitchen with pine eye level units and cupboards with drawers, cornice trims and maple and natural rough pine worktops, butler style belfast sink unit with double drainer, stainless steel mixer tap and ceramic tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, aga, hardwood double glazed window to rear, hardwood double glazed window to side, terracotta tiled flooring, telephone point, exposed beams, door to:
2.49m x 2.57m (8'2" x 8'5"). Tiled flooring, panelled wall cladding, pine double glazed doors to garden, pine panelled double doors to side, door to:
Sitting Room/ Bedroom
3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11"). Two hardwood windows to side, double radiator, hardwood double glazed walk-in bay window to rear, original gas open fireplace with brick built Victorian surround, pine original exposed flooring, TV point, decorative coving to ceiling with ceiling rose.
3.63m x 2.95m (11'11" x 9'8"). Hardwood double glazed bay window to front with stained glass, built-in double wardrobe with folding doors and hanging rail, double radiator, exposed original flooring, dado rail, decorative coving to ceiling with ceiling rose, ornate archway through to:
3.66m x 3.68m (12' x 12'1") maximum. Hardwood double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, exposed original flooring, dado rail, decorative coving to ceiling with ceiling rose.
2.67m x 2.69m (8'9" x 8'10") maximum. Fitted with four piece Victorian white brass suite comprising raised deep roll top bath with ornamental feet and brass telephone style mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled double shower enclosure with fitted shower above and glass and high-level flush WC, full height tiling to all walls, two hardwood frosted double glazed windows to side, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, decorative ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Oak exposed original wooden flooring, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, door to:
2.31m x 3.76m (7'7" x 12'4"). Hardwood double glazed walk-in dormer window to rear, storage cupboard, exposed original wooden flooring, sloping ceiling with exposed beams.
4.11m x 2.51m (13'6" x 8'3") maximum. Hardwood double glazed dormer window to side, double radiator, storage cupboard, exposed original flooring with exposed beams and sloping roof.
Wooden flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, sliding doors to bedroom, door to:
4.80m x 2.62m (15'9" x 8'7"). Hardwood double glazed bay window to front, hardwood double glazed window to rear, double wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving, radiator, wooden flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, Bosch combination boiler.
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, close coupled WC and extractor fan, hardwood frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
The front of the property has a long driveway and mature front garden with lawn and numerous plants, shrubs and trees. There is a conservation stone wall along the front of the property and down the side of the driveway. The property benefits from sensor security lighting at four outside locations. To the rear is a garden enclosed by stone walls and some fencing. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with plants, shrubs and trees including pear, plum, apple and cherry. The garden also boasts a raised decked seating and dining area and lower patio area that is bordered by a herb and ornamental grass flower beds. To the rear of the garden lies two summer houses and two garden sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22527375.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT100201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.