4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFenfield Mews, Deeping St James, Peterborough
- Four bedroom end terrace three storey townhouse
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Lounge with balcony
- Single Garage
- Enclosed rear garden
- Viewing recommended
* Four bedroom end terrace three storey townhouse
* Kitchen/Breakfast Room
* Separate Dining Room
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Lounge with balcony
* Single Garage
* Enclosed rear garden
* Viewing recommended
Metal double part glazed door to front to:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs with understairs storage cupboard, telephone point.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
4.47m x 3.38m (14'8" maximum x 11'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed lead effect bay window to front, radiator.
4.93m x 3.02m (16'2" x 9'11"). Laminate flooring, tv point, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs, double doors to lounge, door to:
4.90m x 3.61m (16'1" x 11'10"). Telephone point, tv point, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, pvcu double glazed french doors to front leading to balcony.
3.33m x 2.90m (10'11" x 9'6"). Telephone point, tv point, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator.
2.01m x 1.30m (6'7" x 4'3"). Built-in double wardrobe, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to rear, opening to:
Second Floor Landing
Access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, overstairs storage cupboard, door to:
4.27m x 2.62m (14' x 8'7"). Built-in double wardrobe, tv point, two pvcu double glazed lead effect windows to rear, radiator.
3.48m x 2.74m (11'5" x 9'). Pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator.
2.36m x 2.06m (7'9" x 6'9"). Telephone point, pvcu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn. Rear garden, enclosed by brick wall and wooden timber panelled fencing to rear and sides, mainly laid to gravel with shrubs, patio area. Rear vehicular access leading to single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22529469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
|NAME & DISTANCE||CATCHMENT|
COMPARISON TABLE:data provided by
|NAME & DISTANCE||
This is historical data that shows the likelihood of a child getting into a nearby school at the time of the last intake of pupils, should you have been the occupier of this property. It may or may not include siblings, high priority pupils or selective admissions, and does not show likelihood data for present or future intakes.
This data is provided for informational purposes only. Each Local Authority will base their admission process on a number of criteria and not just catchment area. Rightmove Group Limited does not accept any liability for purchasing decisions based on this data.
Data sourced from SchoolGuide.co.uk. SchoolGuide does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD100205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.