5 bedroom detached house for sale
Hillfield Road, Oundle, Peterborough
like this property?Call 01832 589003
Distances are straight line measurements
- Detached house
- Five bedrooms
- Dining room
- Utility room
- Master en-suite
- Double garage
- No chain
Window and door to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and carpet mat well, staircase to first floor.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low flush W.C. hand pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan
4.57m x 3.66m (15' x 10'). Bay window to front aspect, Living Flame gas fire, radiator, wall lights, door to dining room, laminate flooring.
3.51m x 3.35m (11'6” x 11'). Window to rear aspect, 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, fitted base units with worktop surface, tiled splashbacks, eye level cupboards, fitted dishwasher, ceramic tiled flooring, electric fitted oven, gas hob with extractor fan, radiator, integral fridge, recessed lights, door to utility room and dining room.
2.39m x 1.55m (7'10” x 5'1”). Door to rear garden, stainless steel sink with drainer and taps, base unit, plumbing for washing machine, additional appliance space, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, walk-in pantry with shelves, light and tiled flooring.
3.05m x 2.74m (10' x 9'). Patio door to rear garden, laminate flooring, radiator.
2.95m x 2.24m (9'8” x 7'4”). Window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
Split level landing, access to part bored loft via ladder, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and immersion.
4.27m x 3.28m (14' x 10'9”). Window to front aspect, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Window to front aspect, low flush W.C. hand pedestal wash basin, tiled shower cubicle with shower over, recessed ceiling lighting, extractor fan and radiator.
3.43m x 3.28m (11'3” x 10'9”). Window to rear aspect, buit-in wardrobes, radiator.
3.33m x 3.33m (10'11” x 10'11”). Window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
3.05m x 2.51m (10' x 8'3”) Window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 5/Family room
3.35m x 4.27m (11' x 14'). Dormer window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe, sloping ceiling.
2.29m x 2.18m (7'6” x 7'2”). Window to rear aspect, panelled bath with telephone style mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush W.C. hand pedestal hand wash basin, extractor fan, recessed ceiling lighting, radiator.
Integral Double Garage
5.89m x 5.21m (19'4” x 17'1”). 2 x up and over doors to front aspect, personal door to garden, power and lighting.
The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, pathway to gated side access, outside light. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs to the side, the property, double gravelled driveway leading to integral double garage, pathway to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements