3 bedroom town house for salePlaysteds Lane, Great Cambourne, Cambridge
Offers in Excess of £225,000
- Three Storey Townhouse
- 12'9" x 12'8" Kitchen/Diner
- 3 / 4 bedrooms
- Loft Conversion
- Living room with Juliet balcony
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Carport and parking space
Three Storey Townhouse
12'9" x 12'8" Kitchen/Diner
3 / 4 bedrooms
Living room with Juliet balcony
En-suite to master bedroom
Carport and parking space
2.64m x 3.10m (8'8" x 10'2"). Window to front, radiator.
Fitted with two piece suite wash hand basin and WC, radiator.
3.89m x 3.86m (12'9" x 12'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, oven, built-in five ring gas hob, window to rear, radiator, patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs, door to:
3.33m x 2.95m (10'11" x 9'8") excluding built-in wardrobe. Two windows to rear, radiator.
3.05m x 3.91m (10' x 12'10"). Window to front, radiator, patio door.
Second Floor Landing
1.80m x 2.97m (5'11" x 9'9"). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite with bath with power shower, wash hand basin and WC, two radiators.
3.05m x 3.30m (10' x 10'10"). Two windows to front, radiator, stairs, door to en-suite shower room, and door to third floor loft conversion.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower, wash hand basin and WC.
3.94m x 4.85m (12'11" x 15'11"). Loft conversion with sloping ceiling with exposed beams.
Outside: Low Maintenance private rear patio area. Carport and parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ200037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.