Land for saleDevelopment Opportunity, Pennar Lane, Newbridge
- Planning Permission granted for 2 dwellings
- Excellent sought after location
- Set on large plot
- Driveways to both the front and rear
- Included within the plot is a detached bungalow
- No chain
Development opportunity in a sought after semi rural environment on the outskirts of Newbridge. Currently standing on the plot is a spacious detached bungalow occupying an elevated position with open aspect. The bungalow comprises; entrance hall, living room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, 3 bedrooms, one used as sitting room, and shower room/wc.
The bungalow is set on a large plot with driveways to both the front and rear.
It should be noted that there is outline planning permission to the front of the property for two residential units (application no 10/0635/out)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Caerphilly. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.