This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Ripon Court, Horton Heath, Eastleigh
- NO CHAIN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- D/G & G.C.H
** NO CHAIN **. A modern four bedroom detached family home located at the very end of a cul-de-sac with views over Farmland and paddocks to the front. An ideal family home near to Fair Oak schools. Also suitable for commuters with the M3 and M27 Motorway junctions within reach.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this modern detached family home in the popular area of Horton Heath. The property is situated at the very end of a private cul-de-sac with views over farmland and paddocks to the front. The accomodation includes a lounge with bay window, a seperate dining room, a kitchen, further utility room and ground floor cloakroom. Upstairs, a master bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. There are three more bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property has plenty of parking and a garage. There is also an enclosed rear garden. The property is located in a very popular area close to Fair Oak schools. The centre of Fair Oak is the nearest shopping area, with Eastleigh, Hedge End and Winchester centres all within range. The M3 and M27 Motorway junctions are also accessible. This Property has no forward chain and we strongly recommend a viewing to appreciate the accommodation and location of the property.
Front door opening to the entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, double radiator and doors to the cloakroom, lounge, dining room and the kitchen. There is also an internal door leading to the garage.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, low level W.C, wash hand basin with splash back wall tiling, radiator, smooth finish ceiling.
Lounge 16' 6" max into bay x 10' 5" ( 5.03m max into bay x 3.18m )
Double glazed walk in bay style window to the front, radiator, gas fire set against a decorative surround with mantlepiece, coved and smooth finish ceiling.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
Double glazed French doors opening directly to the rear garden, radiator, coved and smooth finish ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, further wide range of modern matching, wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over, two wall mounted glass display cabinets with concting storage cupboard, built in oven & hob, smooth finished ceiling with modern spotlighting, door to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 3' 10" ( 2.79m x 1.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door to the side providing access to the garden, sink unit with cupboard below, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, smooth finish ceiling, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, doors to the four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, built in treble wardrobe, coved and smooth finish ceiling, television point, door to the en-suite.
Obscure double glazed window to the side, glazed and tiled shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin, splash back wall tiling, smooth finish ceiling with extractor.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" max x 11' 6" ( 3.84m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front with elevated views to the front over Farmland and paddocks, double radiator
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front also with elevated views over Farmland and paddocks to the front, built in treble wardrobe, radiator, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Bedroom 4 10' x 5' 8" ( 3.05m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coved and smooth finish ceiling
Obscure double glazed window, radiator, low level W.C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, shaver point, smooth finished ceiling with extractor
To the front of the property there is off road parking and a front garden area. The parking leads to a garage
Garage 16' 9" x 8' 3" min ( 5.11m x 2.51m min )
Up and over door from the front, power & lighting. Internal door leading to the entrance hallway.
The rear garden has a full width patio, opening to a lawn. There is a garden shed and a side pedestrian access gate.
The photograph on the back page of the brochure is taken from the entrance to Ripon Court to show it's unique position. The house for sale is located at the very end.
Proceed out of Eastleigh along Bishopstoke Road. Continue into Fair Oak Road and Alan Drayton Way. Proceed straight through the traffic lights by the Clock Inn public house. At the next set of traffic lights turn right onto Botley Road. Proceed to the next set of traffic lights and turn left into Knowle Lane. Turn right in Ascot Road, follow the road round and turn left into Newmarket Close. Ripon Court can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.