6 bedroom detached house for saleTownsend Way, Lowestoft
Offers in Excess of £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious detached house
- 6 Bedrooms
- Large drive
- Double garage with office
- Well presented
- Excellent family home
Spacious six bedroom family home with en-suite, conservatory and double garage with integral office. In sought after locality.
Spacious six bedroom family home with en-suite, conservatory and double garage with integral fitted office. In sought after locality.
Carpet, double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
White suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, extractor fan, carpet.
Lounge 20' 5" x 10' 11" ( 6.22m x 3.33m )
Window to front, French doors, gas fire, two radiators, carpet, TV point.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 6" x 8' extending to 9' 4" max ( 6.25m x 2.44m extending to 2.84m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel one and a half sink, electric oven and ceramic hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler, radiator, laminate floor, double glazed window to rear, door to
Utility Room 4' 11" x 5' 3" ( 1.50m x 1.60m )
Wall units, door to garden, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Conservatory 12' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.76m x 2.54m )
Upvc construction, carpet.
Airing cupboard, carpet.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c., wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains shower, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 2" x 11' 2" ( 2.49m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' plus door recess x 7' 3" ( 2.74m plus door recess x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 4 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, bath with mixer taps and shower, part tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan.
2nd Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboards, carpet.
Bedroom 4 11' x 6' 6" restricted headroom ( 3.35m x 1.98m restricted headroom )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 5 10' 10" x 12' 5" restricted headroom ( 3.30m x 3.78m restricted headroom )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, wash hand basin, w.c., shower cubicle with mains shower.
Double Garage 17' 9" x 17' 4" ( 5.41m x 5.28m )
Up and over door, power and light.
Integral Office 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Equipped with cupboards, worksurfaces and carpet.
Large brickweave driveway.
Low maintenance peashingle garden with ornamental fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA100371. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.