- Lounge 6m x 4.3m (19'8" x 14'1")
- Dining Room 3m x 4.2m (9'10" x 13'9")
- Kitchen/Diner 6.6m x 3.5m (21'82 x 11'6")
- Family Room 3.1m x 3.4m (10'2" x 11'2")
- Utility Room 3.1m x 1.5m (10'2" x 4'11")
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Bedroom One 3.7m x 4.3m (12'22 x 14'1") Bedroom Two 4.3m x 3.4m (14'1" x 11'2")
- Bedroom Three 3.8m x 2.5m (12'6" x 8'2") Bedroom Four 3.59m x 2.4m (11'9" x 7'11")
- Bedroom Five 3m x 2.2m (9'10" x 7'2")
- En-Suite Bathroom to Bedroom One Dressing Room to Bedroom One 2.2m x 2.1m (7'3" x 6'11")
A beautifully presented 5 bedroom detached house with three reception rooms and a 19.8ft lounge! The property is situation within a private location and is accessed via a private driveway. It is very much secure and is not overlooked to the rear of the property. The front aspect of the accommodation is an open, peaceful, protected woodland area. There is a large driveway with space for four cars and there is an additional detached double garage. The property benefits from 3 bath/shower rooms; two are en-suites, a large formal sitting room and a dressing room to the master bedroom. There is Karndean flooring to both en-suites, family bathroom, hallways and downstairs cloakrooms. The premises is within a good school catchment area and is only 6 years old! It was built by Redrow in a prestigious development and has a balance of a 10 year NHBC warranty. It is fully alarmed with gardens to the front and rear, good links to the motorway network and it commutable to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester. The property incorporates many integrated kitchen appliances (fridge-freezer, dishwasher, double oven and grill, 5 ring gas hob) also has pull out larder unit. Viewing is highly recommended!
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.