2 bedroom flat for saleHAMPTON WICK
- VICTORIAN CONVERSION FLAT
- TWO BEDROOMS: LOUNGE: KITCHEN: BATHROOM
- CLOSE TO HAMPTON WICK MAIN LINE STATION
- LONG LEASE: NO ONWARD CHAIN
A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT ENJOYING ITS OWN PRIVATE SECTION OF GARDEN. Situated in a broad tree-lined avenue close to excellent transport links, Parks and the River Thames, this well presented Victorian conversion is offered with immediate vacant possession. Benefitting from a neat and tidy communal entrance with entry-phone, the flat itself provides a modern shaker style kitchen complete integrated Bosch fan assisted oven, gas hob and extractor hood, under-counter lighting, tiled flooring and space for washing machine, dishwasher and upright fridge / freezer. The main bedroom provides deep built-in corner wardrobe, whilst the living room offers high ceilings and a large bay window. Further benefits include modern bathroom with white suite, gas fired central heating operated by a recently installed Vaillant combination boiler, good quality wood veneer flooring and low voltage spot lights.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JDS0004214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Milestone Residential, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.