4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHedgerley Gardens, Greenford
Under Offer £400,000
- Two bathrooms plus separate ground floor WC
- Off street parking for up to three cars
- Four double bedrooms
- Utility cupboard in bathroom
An immaculate, extended and refurbished four bedroom semi-detached house located in Greenfordís prestigious Westridge area. The property boasts a beautiful loft conversion with Juliet balcony and stunning ensuite bathroom/wet room, as well as a rear extension and the smallest bedroom being able to fit a double bed. This property is something a little different for the Greenford area so viewings are highly recommended.
· PORCH ( Ground Floor)
· Radiator, Tiled floor, door to hallway.
· ENTRANCE HALL ( Ground Floor)
· Telephone point, radiator, under stair storage, double glazed window to side, door to open plan lounge/kitchen.
· OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN (Ground Floor)
· 35' X 18' into 11'7
· Double glazed window to front, oak wood flooring, fitted entertainment storage unit, rear facing double glazed windows, fitted doors to garden, base and eye level unit, fitted lader units, space for large fridge freezer, space for fitted wine rack, tiled splash back, space for five burner gas cooker, chimney style extractor, integrated dish washer, granite work top, two round sink bowls, space for TV bracket, power points, sky lights, .
· WC (Ground floor)
· Low level WC, washing machine, oak wood flooring.
· LANDING (First Floor)
· BATHROOM (First Floor)
· Rear facing double glazed window, low level WC, wash basin, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, utility cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, storage cupboard, under floor heating.
· BEDROOM ONE (First Floor)
· 14' X 10'9
· Front facing double glazed window, radiator, power points, carpet, built in wardrobe.
· BEDROOM TWO (First Floor)
· 11'7 X 10'5
· Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, power points, carpet.
· BEDROOM THREE (First Floor)
· 9'3 X 8
· Front facing double glazed window, radiator, power points, oak wooden flooring.
· LANDING (Second floor)
· BEDROOM FOUR (Second floor)
· 12'6 X 15'10
· Rear facing double glazed windows, rear facing juliet balcony, built in wardrobe, carpet, radiator, power point, fitted light fan.
· ENSUITE BATHROOM
· Two velux windows, jacuzzi bath, wall mounted shower, above wet room area with drainer, heater, side lights, low level WC, built in storage, tiled wall and flooring, wash basin, space for TV, under floor heating.
· GARDEN (Outside)
· Decked patio, lawn, flower bed, space for shed, decked pathway, side access, side lights in decking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22707564.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G1009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Greenford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.