This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Balmore Road, Bardowie, Glasgow
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Energy Rating E
- Stunning Detached Villa
- Formal Lounge
- Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen with Pantry
- Energy Rating E
- Breakfast Room
- Five Bedrooms (one bedroom en-suite)
- Family Bathroom
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning five bedroom detached villa with flexible accommodation over two floors with panoramic views over Bardowie Loch and Castle. Ample storage on both floors, mature gardens to front side and rear. Viewing Advised. Energy Rating E
Stunning detached villa situated in the popular hamlet of Bardowie which lies 2 miles southeast of Milngavie, and 6 miles north of Glasgow. The property is situated overlooking Bardowie Loch and Bardowie Castle.
This beautiful family home offers flexible accommodation over two levels and comprises on the ground floor, entrance porch, welcoming reception hallway, formal lounge with views to front, porthole windows to side and open fire, formal dining room overlooking front with porthole windows and open fire, fitted kitchen which has been extended to the rear and includes pantry cupboard and Aga cooker, breakfast room, bay windowed master bedroom with windows to rear and side and having fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, with the larger bedroom having en-suite bathroom and walk in dressing room/storage room.
The property further benefits from ample storage on both floors, mature gardens to front side and rear whilst parking is provided via private driveway and shared road to side of property.
With stunning views over Bardowie Loch, internal viewing of this property is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer in this lovely family home.
Lounge 16' 4" x 16' 2" ( 4.98m x 4.93m )
Dining Room 16' x 16' 4" ( 4.88m x 4.98m )
Kitchen 7' 4" x 16' 9" ( 2.24m x 5.11m )
Breakfast Room 8' 9" x 10' 8" ( 2.67m x 3.25m )
Master Bedroom 18' 3" x 12' 2" (excluding fitted wardrobes) ( 5.56m x 3.71m (excluding fitted wardrobes) )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.62m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Four 16' 6" x 16' 9" (max into window) ( 5.03m x 5.11m (max into window) )
Bedroom Five 15' 7" (max into window) x 12' ( 4.75m (max into window) x 3.66m )
Bathroom 10' 9" x 6' 4" ( 3.28m x 1.93m )
En-Suite 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.