4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLilliards Close, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £385,000
- 23ft Lounge
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Luxury En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Landscaped Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
- No Upward Chain
An outstanding double storey extended end of terraced family home situated within this quiet cul de sac position just to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre yet within walking distance to local shops, bus stops and BR station as well as schools for all age groups which include John Warner School.
An outstanding double storey extended end of terraced family home situated within this quiet cul de sac position just to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre yet within walking distance to local shops, bus stops and BR station as well as schools for all age groups which include John Warner School. No upward chain.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2218-1040-6218-6361-8014.
Upvc woodgrain double glazed front door leading to:
With Oak flooring, double glazed window, low voltage lighting and window to front. Door to:
Lounge / Diner L-Shaped Room 23' 5" x 18' 9" + 16' 5" x 10' 2" (7.14m x 5.71m + 5.00m x 3.10m )
Two feature double glazed upvc french doors leading to garden, radiators, power points and tv point, stairs to first floor with understairs recess, oak flooring, low voltage lighting, coving to ceiling with door to kitchen and double doors leading to:
Dining Room 12' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.39m )
Double glazed upvc double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator. Oak flooring and low voltage spot lights.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 5" x 9' 2" ( 5.92m x 2.79m )
Superbly refitted with a range of luxury white high gloss wall cupboards and display units with ample black granite work tops and breakfast bar. Cupboards and drawers under, fitted double oven with gas hob and feature stainless steel extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, double glazed window to front, black tiled walls, black marble effect flooring, low voltage lighting and door to:
Utility Area 10' x 9' 3" to door recess narrowing to 6' 5" ( 3.05m x 2.82m to door recess narrowing to 1.96m )
With granite work tops, under unit cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, sink unit, double glazed window and door to rear garden. Black marble effect tiled flooring.
Comprising a low level flush WC, radiator, feature sink unit with vanity below, low voltage light and tiled black marble effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Low voltage spot lights, covign to ceiling and door to:
Bedroom 1 15' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.80m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points, radiator, TV point and ample power points.
Low voltage lighting and built in wardrobes to one wall.
Luxury En Suite Shower Room
With a fully tiled shower cubicle, two sinks with vanity unit below, low level flush WC, double glazed obscure window, tiled floors and tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Luxury Family Bathroom
Comprising a walnut effect panelled bath with shower attachment, enclosed low level flush WC, feature sink unit with vanity below, tiled walls with attractive border, tiled floors and double glazed obscure window, low voltage lighting and heated chrome towel rail.
SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN with a superb decked area, lawned area and mature flower borders, attractive fencing. To the side of the property a Lean-To providing storage/gym with door to both garden and front. FRONT garden fully paved providing ample off street parking.
Rt/pdp/170412 Ref: 6940
From The Sun Public House roundabout proceed onto Amwell Street and at the Fourways roundabout bear right into Duke Street and left into Stanstead Road. Proceed over the mini roundabouts heading passed the John Warner School and take your first left into Lilliard Close, bear left and the house can be located to your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD103581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.