2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlma Hill, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £69,950
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- No Upwards Chain
- Viewing Recommended
4 Alma Hill, Kimberley, Nottingham, NG16 2JF
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £69,950 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this mid terrace property situated in a popular location and conveniently located for all local amenities within the Kimberley Town Centre. In brief the accommodation comprises of Dining Room, Inner hallway, Lounge and kitchen. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a garden to the rear of the property secured by timber fence panels. Early Viewing is recommended the property may be of interest to a FTB or Investor Purchaser.
Lounge 13' 5" into bay x 11' 6" into recess ( 4.09m into bay x 3.51m into recess )
With double glazed window and door to the front elevation, radiator and fireplace.
With understairs storage.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.51m into recess )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fireplace and door with stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 6' 3" ( 4.19m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed window and door to the side elevation fitted with a range of wall and base mounted units with work tops over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, integral oven and hob with extractor over, space for further appliances and laminate style flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
With radiator and doors giving access to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.51m into recess )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, over stairs storage space.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 3" into recess ( 3.91m x 2.51m into recess )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
With double glazed window to the rear elevation and suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, tiled splashbacks and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area and secured by timber fence panels.
To the front of the property there is a garden with stone wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22710816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY102336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.