2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAscot Road, Holyport, Maidenhead
Sold STC £379,950
- HOLYPORT VILLAGE
- RENOVATED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- ENTRANCE HALL
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 27FT LIVING ROOM WITH KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LANDING & LOFT ROOM
- MAGNIFICENT GARDEN WITH WOODED VIEWS TO THE REAR
Standing in delightful gardens in Holyport Village, a renovated detached bungalow close to the village green with excellent access to the M4 and to Maidenhead and Windsor centres.
Standing in delightful gardens in Holyport Village, a renovated detached bungalow close to the village green with excellent access to the M4 and to Maidenhead and Windsor centres. There are local shops and school nearby. The property benefits from a large living area, first floor landing and loft room, excellent parking space and garage. Recommended.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0498-6091-6265-9872-6910.
With glazed inset to:
Of good size with wood strip flooring, enclosed radiator, wall light points, coving, central heating thermostat, double size cloaks cupboard with hanging space and fitted shelf.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 13' 7" into bay ( 4.06m x 4.14m into bay )
Continuation of wood flooring, attractive bay window with double glazed unit, double radiator, coving, single size wardrobe.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising low level w.c., wash hand basin, large tiled shower cubicle, Gainsborough shower fitment, part-tiled walls, double glazed window, downlighters, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.20m x 2.39m )
With entrance recess, continuation of wood flooring, double radiator, double glazed window with side aspect, built-in wardrobe.
With white suite of pedestal hand basin, low level w.c., bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, further Triton shower, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls, access to the loft, tiled flooring.
Door from the hall leads to:
Lounge / Dining Room 27' x 17' max ( 8.23m x 5.18m max )
A superb room with wood flooring and superb views over the rear garden, double glazed windows and matching doors to terrace, staircase leading to the first floor, coving, three double radiators, fitted electric wall heater with remote control, open access to:
The kitchen area is open plan to the living room, refitted with a range of wall and base units with beech style doors with chrome handles and comprises stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, range of cupboards and drawers, built-in dishwasher, gas four ring hob with stainless steel hood and extractor, built-in Siemans double oven with storage beneath and recess above ideal for microwave, space and plumbing for washing machine, large shelved larder cupboard, space for fridgefreezer, double radiator, double glazed window with side aspect, downlighters.
Stairs To First Floor
With landing, double glazed Velux window, laminate flooring, double radiator, cupboard with gas combination boiler for central heating and domestic hot water, large loft space ideal for storage.
Loft Room / Study 15' 10" x 8' 2" ( 4.83m x 2.49m )
Limited head room, double glazed Velux window and further double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, three doors giving access to eaves storage space, low level built-in wardrobe.
The front garden has been block paved to provide parking space for atleast five vehicles with matching turning space, graveled area, well stocked flower borders and hedge to the front boundary with further borders.
Garage 16' x 9' 7" ( 4.88m x 2.92m )
Up and over door, ideal for storage/utility area, outside door to the rear garden.
The rear garden is a feature of the property with a South Westerly aspect and being particularly well maintained with patio area across the back of the property, graveled area leading to long lawn with greenhouse and shed. The gardens benefit from excellent flower borders and with a wooded outlook to the rear.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 towards Windsor and Ascot. At the M4 roundabout continue on the Ascot/Bracknell road towards Holyport. Cross over the motorway bridge and proceed into the village and the property will be found on the right hand side and is the second from last bungalow before Hearne Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD108090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.