3 bedroom detached house for saleStonald Road, Whittlesey, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- Detached three bedroom house
- Separate Dining Room
- Shower room
- Family bathroom
- Double Garage
*Detached three bedroom house
*Separate Dining Room
Radiator, coving to textured ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, telephone point, doors to:
3.68m x 5.41m (12'1" x 17'9") maximum into recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, decorative wall mounted electric fireplace, double radiator, decorative coving to textured ceiling, TV point, door to:
3.23m x 3.28m (10'7" x 10'9"). Double radiator, decorative coving to textured ceiling, TV point, sliding doors to:
2.90m x 2.79m (9'6" x 9'2"). Double radiator, wooden flooring, PVCu double glazed French doors to garden.
3.25m x 4.17m (10'8" x 13'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with matching breakfast bar, sink unit with single drainer, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built in oven, electric gas hob with extractor hood over, built in microwave, PVCu double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, floating ceiling with spotlights, door to:
1.75m x 3.00m (5'9" x 9'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, vinyl flooring, vent for tumble dryer, door to:
Fitted three piece suite with tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, coving to textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard, radiator, door to:
3.68m x 3.68m (12'1" x 12'1"). PVCu double glazed window to front, two built in wardrobes, double radiator, decorative coving to textured ceiling.
3.23m x 3.71m (10'7" x 12'2") maximum into recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe.
2.18m x 3.66m (7'2" x 12'). PVCu double glazed window to front, built in walk in wardrobe, radiator, decorative coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted four piece suite with panelled spa bath, wash hand basin in vanity unit, tiled shower cubicle and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, decorative coving to textured ceiling.
To the front of the property there is off road parking for several vehicles leading to a Double Garage 5.26m x 5.13m (17'3" x 16'10") and lockable gated access to rear. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well stocked mature tree, flower, shrub and hedging borders, sunken pond with waterfall feature, wooden workshop with aviary and concrete block paved patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22790865.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT200070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.