3 bedroom apartment for saleRusthall Avenue, London
Sold STC £595,000
- Split level
- Three bedrooms
- Share of Freehold
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Excellent location
- Good condition
- Modern well equipped kitchen
- Large reception/dining room
- Nearest tube: Turnham Green
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented split level period three bedroom, two bathroom (one en-suite) apartment with a large reception/dining room in one of Chiswick's most sought after locations
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented split level period three bedroom, two bathroom (one en-suite) apartment with a large reception/dining room in one of Chiswick's most sought after locations. This charming property consists of a large reception/dining room with high ceilings, feature fire place, fitted storage and pleasant views over Rusthall Avenue, a spacious double bedroom with fitted storage and fire place, a modern well equipped kitchen, a separate bathroom with shower over the bath and a further double bedroom with fitted storage and views over neighbouring gardens. The top floor has been converted by the present owners to create a good size double bedroom with eves storage and an en-suite bathroom with shower over the bath. The shops, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road are moments away. The nearest tube station is Turnham Green (District line). There is also easy access to the M4/M40 motorways
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22799616.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEP103506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Bedford Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.