Land for saleGeorge Street, Luton
10,086 sq. ft. | £950,000
- EXPIRED, MIXED USE PLANNING PERMISSION FOR
- 27 RESIDENTIAL UNITS & 3 COMMERCIAL UNITS
- LUTON TOWN CENTRE
Situated on Upper George Street near its junction with Alma Street, and very close to the main commercial centre of Luton. This property comprises a former nightclub with a site area of 1,004 M² (10,086 Ft²). The residential units comprise of 6 studios, 19 one bed and 6 two beds.
Planning details and sketches may be available for inspection on the council website.
- Located approximately 34 miles north of London
- Ease of access to M1 and A1
- Nearby rail services to London St Pancreas.
Ingoing purchaser to be responsible for both parties’ reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.