5 bedroom detached house for saleMiddlemuir Farm, Tarbolton, Mauchline
Offers in Region of £480,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** REDUCED ASKING PRICE ***
- Detached Farmhouse with Approximately 10 Acres of Land
- 3/4 Public Rooms
- 4/5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Early viewing is highly advised!
***REDUCED ASKING PRICE ***
**SUBSTANTIAL 5 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH EXTENSIVE LAND, STABLING AND OUTBUILDINGS**
Middlemuir Farm lies just outside the village of Tarbolton and offers family accom over two levels together with approx 10 acres of land. Early viewing is highly advised! Energy Rating F
Here is a rare opportunity to acquire a delightful period property attractively sited in approximately 10 acres of its own gently undulating gardens and paddocks. Avenues of trees and wooded areas give complete privacy while still offering views of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
The property enjoys easy access to many shopping centres including those of Ayr, Prestwick, Kilmarnock, Irvine and Troon.
Glasgow is easily accessed by the M77 just a few miles away. Local shopping is available in the village of Tarbolton and nearby Mauchline.
Middlemuir Farm is a spacious family home, approached via a short tree-lined driveway and offers accommodation of a very high standard.
There is a spacious stable yard next to the house comprising 5/6 full sized loose boxes, a tack room (with storage room above) and a food store, all stone built with slate roofing and supplied with electric light (internal and external). There is a water tap outside the tack room supplying the yard. Two paddocks lead directly off the stable yard, with a further two beyond.
Behind the stable yard is a large main barn in 3 sections with raised dry storage and an adaptable workshop area to the rear and concrete flooring to middle and rear sections. In addition there are various other large barns and outbuildings which could be converted for additional stabling/storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate everything Middlemuir Farm has to offer.
Study 14' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.12m )
Lounge 15' 8" x 17' 3" ( 4.78m x 5.26m )
Dining Room 16' 1" at max x 15' at max ( 4.90m at max x 4.57m at max )
Morning Room 12' 4" x 15' 1" ( 3.76m x 4.60m )
Kitchen 16' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.20m )
Utility Room 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Conservatory 27' 2" x 9' 8" ( 8.28m x 2.95m )
Bedroom 1 10' 4" (restricted height) x 13' 4" (restricted height) ( 3.15m (restricted height) x 4.06m (restricted height) )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" (restricted height) x 13' 3" (restricted height) ( 4.04m (restricted height) x 4.04m (restricted height) )
Bedroom 3 15' 2" (at max, restricted height) x 13' 6" (to bay, restricted height) ( 4.62m (at max, restricted height) x 4.11m (to bay, restricted height) )
Bedroom 4 15' 2" (to window, restricted height) x 8' 9" to wardrobe,restricted height ( 4.62m (to window, restricted height) x 2.67m to wardrobe,restricted height )
Bar Area 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22815612.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR102064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.