This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Cromdale Drive, Halesowen
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Property
- Enclosed Porch, Reception Hall
- Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite & Bathroom
- Double Garage and Gardens
An impressive Detached Property in a sought after location offering good sized family accommodation. Porch, Reception Hall, Fitted Cloakroom, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Utility, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, three further Bedrooms & House Bathroom. Double Garage.
An impressive Detached property in a sought after location which offers good sized family accommodation and having gas central heating and double glazing where specified. Entrance Porch, Reception Hall, Fitted Cloakroom, Lounge with solid wood flooring, Conservatory, Dining Room, fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances, Utility Room, Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, three further Bedrooms and House Bathroom. Double Garage, block paved driveway and gardens to front and rear.
Cromdale Drive, Halesowen
Having block paved driveway giving access to the Garage, area laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, side access gates to either side and security lighting.
Having quarry tiled floor and door to :
Having sold wood flooring, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to :
Having pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., tiling to splash prone areas and central heating radiator.
Lounge 20' 2" x 12' 7" ( 6.15m x 3.84m )
Having two central heating radiators, wall mounted gas fire, sold wood flooring, double glazed window to front elevation, double glazed sliding door to Conservatory, two ceiling light connections and door to :
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.02m x 3.28m )
Having central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light connection and door to :
Fitted Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' 5" min (10'4 max) ( 4.83m x 2.57m min (10'4 max) )
Having central heating radiator, inset ceiling spot lighting, fitted kitchen units with integrated dishwasher, microwave, space and fitting for gas cooker and fridge freezer, complementary roll edge work top surfaces over, circular stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiling to splash prone areas, built in bottle cooler, fitted cooker hood and double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to :
Utility Room 16' 8" x 8' ( 5.08m x 2.44m )
Having central heating radiator, part tiled flooring, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with pillar taps over, wall mounted central heating boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Door to outside.
Having tiled flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling light/fan and door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Having central heating radiator, loft access, storage cupboard and doors to :
Master Bedroom 10' 5" max (5'11 min) x 20' 6" max (13'10 min) ( 3.18m max (5'11 min) x 6.25m max (13'10 min) )
Having two central heating radiators, double glazed windows to front and rear and door to :
En-Suite Shower Room
Having tiled flooring, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., shower cubicle with shower, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, wall tiling, shaver point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.95m )
Having central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and ceiling light connection.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 10' 2" ( 2.87m x 3.10m )
Having wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to front elevation, range of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 7" x 6' 11" ( 3.23m x 2.11m )
Having central heating radiator, double glazed window to front elevation and ceiling light connection.
Having low level W.C., wall mounted vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, floor and wall tiling and heated towel rail.
Outside Rear Garden
Having paved patio area, lawned with flower and shrub borders, feature rockery and pond, security lighting and courtesy door to Garage.
Having two up and over doors, light and power and courtesy door to garden.
From Shipways office in Worcester Road, Hagley turn left onto the A456 in the Birmingham direction and continue over three roundabouts and then take the B4183 signposted Halesowen Town Centre, turn left onto Rosemary Road, left onto Portsdown Road, right into Cheviot Way and left into Cromdale Drive where the property will be found identified by Shipways For Sale Board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.