This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Brecon Way, Tonteg, Pontypridd
- Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- Garage & Drive
- No Onward Chain
- Tonteg Village Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Viewings Recommended
A detached property situated in the village of Tonteg and offered for sale with no onward chain. The property offers access to the M4 & A470 and to local amenities and the accommodation comprises: Entrance, Lounge, Kitchen / Diner, Landing, 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom.
DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN THE VILLAGE OF TONTEG WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
This traditional detached property is situated in the village of Tonteg and offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation comprises: Porch, Lounge, Kitchen / Dining Room, Landing, three Bedrooms and family Bathroom. To the front of the property is a Driveway & Garage and to the rear is an enclosed Garden.
To arrange your viewing, please contact the sales team on 01443 237667
Double glazed front door to the Porch. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Glass panelled doors to:
Lounge L-Shaped Room 23' 1" x 16' 9" inc stairs + 12' 8" x 7' 9" (7.04m x 5.11m inc stairs + 3.86m x 2.36m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Staircase rising to the first floor. Panelled radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with coal effect fire on raised hearth and surround. Double glazed patio doors to the rear giving access to the Garden. Glass panelled door to:
Dining Area 8' 5" max x 7' 8" plus recess ( 2.57m max x 2.34m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Wood effect laminate flooring. Panelled radiator. Door to storage cupboard. Access to:
Kitchen Area 10' 2" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 2.06m max )
Range of matching wall and base units with coloured doors and wood effect laminate work surfaces. Wine rack. One and a half bowl sink drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Built in electric oven and grill with electric hob and extractor over. Radiator. Double glazed window and door to the rear elevation.
Door to airing cupboard housing gas combination boiler. Loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 8" to wardrobes x 9' 3" ( 3.25m to wardrobes x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Panelled radiator. Smooth plastered ceiling. Coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" max x 6' 5" inc bulk head ( 2.18m max x 1.96m inc bulk head )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Radiator. Bulk head incorporates a storage cupboard. Textured ceiling.
A three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with mains pressure shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Walls are tiled. Obscure double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a Driveway giving access to the Garage. Garden to the front is laid to lawn with shrubs and bushes.
The rear Garden is enclosed. Paved terrace area. Shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.