5 bedroom cottage for saleDaws House, Launceston
- Period stone and cob built cottage in hamlet location convenient for Launceston and the A30 spine road
- Five double bedroom accommodation with four versatile reception rooms
- Large kitchen / breakfast room with fitted breakfast bar
- Two bathrooms and useful utility room
- Double garage and ample off road parking
- uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired radiator central heating
- Enjoying pleasant views over neighbouring countryside
An attractive period cottage originally built of stone and cob with a modern rear extension under a slate tiled roof. The property occupies grounds extending to in excess of 1/2 an acre with pleasant mature gardens, ample off road parking and a detached double garage which may provide further development potential, subject to the necessary planning consent. This well maintained character home features five bedrooms and four reception rooms with potential to create a self contained annex within the dwelling if desired.
The hamlet of Daws House is located just outside the parish of South Petherwin. Local village amenities within South Petherwin include primary school, repair garage, post office and general stores, public house with restaurant and places of worship. The nearby and historic town of Launceston centred around and below its Medieval Norman Castle and grounds provides a wide range of facilities including 18 hole golf course and enjoys excellent proximity to the A30 dual carriageway giving ease of access to other towns, villages and places of interest including the cathedral city of Exeter, some 42 miles distant offering valuable
motorway, airport and rail links.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22831692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2292631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.