4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHallcroft Way,Aldridge,Walsall
AN EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
SET IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
This well presented bungalow which has recently undergone further improvement, offers extremely spacious accommodation. A reception hall gives access to all rooms including an extremely spacious lounge/dining room and fitted breakfast kitchen. Having four bedrooms and a family bathroom, there is a garage and extensive block paved driveway providing ample off road parking.
Occupying a very convenient location, it is within easy reach of the extensive shopping facilities at Aldridge Village Centre. Aldridge has a range of excellent schools for all ages, including Church of England and Roman
Catholic schools, and has regular bus links from the Village Centre to Walsall, Sutton Coldfield and Birmingham. The motorway network can be accessed at junctions 7 and 10 of the M6.
The property which benefits from gas central heating and newly fitted PVCu double glazing, briefly comprises:
* Reception Hall
* Impressive Lounge/Diner 25'6'max x 11'6'min x 20'max x 10'9'min
* Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 18'3' x 9'3'max x 8'min
* Rear Hallway
* Bedroom One 16' x 12'
* Bedroom Two 12' x 11'
* Bedroom Three 15' x 9'
* Bedroom Four 12' x 8'6'
* Bathroom & Separate W.C
* Extensive Block Paved Driveway
* Fore Garden and Good Size Private Rear Garden
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22839057.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference A034774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Carr, Aldridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.