3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatson Terrace, Irvine
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Energy Performance Rating E
- ***£10,000 under Home Report valuation***
- Semi detached villa
- Three double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Garage extending to insulated workshop
- Gas c/h. D/g
- Landscaped gardens
Three double bedroom semi detached villa set within the ever popular area of Watson Terrace. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, bright lounge, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Garage extending to workshop area. Gas c/h, d/g Landscaped gardens.
*Home Report Value £135,000*
Three double bedroom semi detached villa set within the ever popular area of Watson Terrace being close to town centre. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, bright lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a wooden garage to the side of the property with driveway giving additional parking. The garage is extended giving workshop area which is insulated, power, light and with two double glazed side windows. There is also an excellent summer house at the bottom of the garden. The rear garden has been landscaped and has a host of ornamental shrubs and bonsizes. There is also ornamental pond and is laid with chipped and slabbed path. The front garden is lawned surrounded with hedge. There is also gas central heating and double glazing.
Side facing door, stairs to upper apartments, understair cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.84m )
Bright room with a double-glazed front facing window. Gas fire with back boiler, fitted carpet.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.84m )
Front facing dining room with double-glazed window, laminate flooring and shelved cupboard. This room could also be used as a bedroom.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 14' 11" ( 2.36m x 4.55m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with rear facing double-glazed window, tiled flooring, work surfaces, electric oven with cooker hood, electric hob, fridge and freezer, 1½ stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbed for washing machine, radiator. Door giving access to rear garden.
Stairs from hall with rear facing double-glazed window, two storage cupboards, fitted carpet and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 13' ( 3.45m x 3.96m )
Front facing room with double-glazed window, cupboard, fitted carpets, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 11' 4" ( 3.07m x 3.45m )
Front facing room with double-glazed window, cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.12m x 3.48m )
Rear facing room with double-glazed window, cupboard, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bathroom 6' x 5' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.78m )
Family bathroom with rear facing double-glazed window, comprising of bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin , w.c., tiled walls and fitted carpet.
Situated at the side of the property with light and power, extending to workshop with two side facing double-glazed windows, The garage and workshop is insulated.
Driveway to side of the property giving additional parking.
The front garden has lawn area with surrounding hedge.
The rear garden is decked with ornamental shrubs, slabbed path, chipped area, ornamental pond, outside tap, Exceptional summer house at rear of garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with gate to side giving access to garage and driveway.
From our office follow Bank Street, turn first right into Thornhouse Avenue, second right into Sloan Avenue, second left into Watson Terrace, where number thirty nine is straight ahead.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22855870.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV103031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.