Commercial Property for saleEASTGATE GARAGE, JESSE ROAD, Narberth
Offers in Region of
- CANOPIED FORECOURT WITH 3 No. FUEL PUMPS
- APX 745 SQ.FT. (69SQ.M) CAR SHOWROOM &
- 2 No. WCS
- APX 210 SQ.FT (20SQ.M) SHOP +
- APX 84 SQ.FT (8 SQ.M) OFFICE
- APX 1292 SQ.FT (120 SQ.M) WORKSHOP WITH
- MEZZANINE STORES ABOVE
- APX 208 SQ.FT (19 SQ.M) PARTS STORE &
- APX 93 SQ.FT (9 SQ.M) OFFICE
- CAR LOT/HARDSTANDING TO SIDE
LEASE POSSIBLY AVAILABLE
A WELL KNOWN AND WELL POSITIONED FILLING STATION, CAR SALES SHOWROOM, WORKSHOP AND YARD ETC
Narberth is a sought-after former market town with a thriving community situated just south of the A40T. Eastgate Garage is the only Filling Station within the town and is a proven successful business. Subject to Consent, the Premises would appear to have a number of possible alternative uses, perhaps including a Convenient Store which could take advantage of the arguably inadequate parking in the town centre and the nearby new Infants/Junior School in Jesse Road.
Approx Current Annual Turnover ... Fuel - £1,400,000 and Shop Etc - £100,000 (tbc).
Recent years' Trading Accounts can be supplied to the Financial Advisors of bona fide interested parties who must have first viewed the Premises.
Rateable Value - £11,000. Rates payable for 2016/2017 - £5,346.00
We understand that this is Freehold and the Premises will be sold with full vacant possession.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUY1CB8192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Guy Thomas & Co, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.