5 bedroom detached house for saleHigher Blandford Road, Broadstone
Offers in Excess of
- CHARACTER DETACHED FAMILY HOME OFFERING FEXIBLE FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- SITUATED IN A PRIVATE ROAD
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- TWO EN-SUITES AND A FAMILY BATHROOM
- GARDENS IN EXCESS OF QUARTER OF AN ACRE
- SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER BROADSTONE SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- MOMENTS WALK TO CORFE HILLS SCHOOL AND HEATHLAND
A character five bedroom detached family home situated in a private road in an established location and benefitting from a plot on excess of quarter of an acre. The property offers generous and flexible family accommodation and is presented in good decorative order, and is situated in the sought after Broadstone school catchment area within a moments walk to Corfe Hills School and dog walking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22859682.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2075122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Thomas Limited, Broadstone, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.