4 bedroom detached house for saleHarvey Lane, Dickleburgh, Diss
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family House
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Extended in 2006
- Flexible Accommodation
- uPvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Generous Gardens
A four bedroom detached house that was extended in 2006 to provide flexible accommodation for modern family living. The property is situated close to the village primary school.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0078-2094-6262-9452-0920.
A well presented four bedroom detached family home extended and modernised in 2006. Comprising entrance conservatory, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, family room and utility. To the first floor bedroom 1 with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside the property has a good frontage with a lawned area and tarmac driving providing off road parking for several vehicles and providing access to the garage. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area and pond.
The property benefits uPvc double glazing throughout, oil fired central heating and being situated on the edge of the village it benefits a rural locations whilst providing easy access to the village centre and travel routes to Diss.
Entrance Conservatory 16' 8" x 7' 1" ( 5.08m x 2.16m )
Ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, side aspect double glazed door and door to:
Tavertine tiled flooring, radiator and doors to:
Sitting Room 21' 9" x 12' 5" ( 6.63m x 3.78m )
Front aspect double glazed window, two side aspect double glazed port hole style windows, wood laminate flooring and archway to:
Dining Area 13' 2" x 9' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.97m )
Rear aspect double glazed patio doors, tavertine tiled flooring, radiator and three wall mounted uplighters.
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, tavertine tiled floor and half tiled walls, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin and recessed spotlights.
Inner Hall 5' 5" x 4' 4" ( 1.65m x 1.32m )
Tavertine tiled flooring, recessed spotlight and opening to:
Study 8' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.49m x 1.85m )
Radiator, side aspect double glazed window, tavertine tiled flooring and recessed spotlights.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood laminate flooring, wall and base mounted units, eye level double oven, work surface with one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and doors to:
Family Room 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Utility Room 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Wood laminate flooring, radiator, wall and base mounted units with stainless steel sink and drainer and plumbing for washing machine. Door to garage and double glazed door to rear garden.
Carpet, airing cupboard, loft access and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 5" restricted head height ( 3.58m x 3.48m restricted head height )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built-in wardrobes and recessed spotlights. Door to:
Tile shower cubicle, side aspect double glazed window, radiator, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, wood laminate flooring, fully tiled walls and recessed spotlights.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 10' 1" ( 4.65m x 3.07m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet and fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobe and drawers.
Bedroom 3 11' x 11' max ( 3.35m x 3.35m max )
Built-in wardrobe, front aspect double glazed window, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, built-in wardrobe and cupboard.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wood flooring, Jacuzzi bath, low level flush w/c, hand wash basin, fully tiled throughout, recessed spotlights and tiled shower cubicle.
Garage 18' 1" x 9' ( 5.51m x 2.74m )
Up and over door, power and light. Oil fired boiler.
Tarmaced driveway leading to off road parking for several vehicles and providing access to the single garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with hedging and flowering borders.
To the rear of the property the garden has an enclosed pond area, patio area and is mainly laid to lawn. At the rear of the garden there are far reaching views over the local countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS102858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.