5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFlorence Park, Westbury Park, Bristol
No onward chain - a superb 5 bedroom Edwardian semi-detached family home located on one of Westbury Parks most sought after roads, further benefiting from a magnificent 27ft x 10ft kitchen/breakfast room leading out onto a sunny south-westerly facing rear garden
Fantastic location for families on a peaceful tree lined road within just 200 metres of Westbury Park Primary School and 700 metres of Redland Green School; also handy for Redland Green Park, Durdham Downs and the local shops of North View, Coldharbour Road and Waitrose supermarket
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, entrance hallway, sitting room, dining room/reception 2, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom/wc
First Floor: landing, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 5 and family bathroom/wc
Second Floor: mezzanine landing with utility area, main landing, bedroom 3 and bedroom 4
A beautiful and tastefully refurbished home with ample accommodation for families
via front pathway leading beside front garden to the main entrance of the house.
(63 x 44) (1.91m x 1.32m) original coving and tessellated tiled floor, high level gas meter and part glazed door with glazed panels beside and over leading through into main entrance hallway.
high ceilings with cornicing, oak flooring, low level meter cupboard, double radiator, doors accessing sitting room, dining room/reception 2 and kitchen/breakfast room, further doors access understairs storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom/wc.
(front) (164 max into bay x 147 max into chimney recess) (4.98m x 4.45m) wide bay to front comprising 4 period style sash windows, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth, oak flooring, double radiator, tv point.
DINING ROOM/RECEPTION 2:
(143 x 128 max into chimney recess) (4.34m x 3.86m) ceiling coving, attractive period style cast iron fireplace with marble surround and slate hearth, double radiator, tv point, sash window to rear with part glazed door beside accessing rear garden and door through to kitchen/breakfast room.
(277 x 1010) (8.41m x 3.30m) a large sociable family kitchen with a range of modern fitted white base level kitchen units with wood block worktop over, inset double Belfast style sink, integrated dishwasher, appliance space for range cooker with stainless steel splashback and chimney hood over, inset spotlights, tv point, oak flooring, double glazed windows to side, ample space for dining table, an extended seating area with Velux skylight windows and bi-folding part double glazed doors to rear accessing rear garden.
low level wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, oak flooring.
split landing with doors off to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, family bathroom/wc and bedroom 5, staircase continues up to second floor landing.
(front) (191 x 165 max into bay) (5.82m x 5.00m) large double bedroom with wide bay to front comprising 4 period style sash windows, further sash window beside bay, high ceilings with ceiling coving, 2 radiators.
(rear) (144 x 128 max into chimney recess (4.37m x 3.86m) 2 large sash windows to rear offering pleasant outlook over neighbouring gardens, ceiling coving, double radiator.
(rear) (110 x 100) (3.35m x 3.05m) double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
(80 x 77) (2.44m x 2.31m) stylish fitted family bathroom with tiled bath with system fed shower over, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, chrome effect heated towel rail, travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating, tiled walls, extractor fan, inset spotlights, 2 obscured glazed sash windows to side.
door off to utility area and staircase continuing to second floor landing.
useful utility area with plumbing and appliance space for washing machine and dryer, wall mounted Worcester gas boiler, door accessing eaves space.
skylight window providing natural light through landing and stairwell, doors off to bedroom 3, bedroom 4 and useful large storage cupboard.
(front) (143 x 116 taken at a min ceiling height of 38/1.12m) (4.34m x 3.51m) double bedroom with 2 period style sash windows to front, single radiator.
(rear) (144 x 116 taken at a min ceiling height of 38/1.12m) (4.37m x 3.51m) double bedroom with large sash window to rear overlooking neighbouring gardens, single radiator.
small level front garden with brick boundary wall and hedgerow, shared side access with gate accessing rear garden. The pathway is shared between No. 11 and 13 Florence Park.
(approx 36ft x 21ft + additional side courtyard 27ft x 105) (10.97m x 6.40m + 8.23m x 3.18m) sunny south westerly facing rear garden with large lawned section and generous patio seating area wrapping around the kitchen and side return with raised flower borders.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you.
3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly important if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
5. Any floor plans provided are not drawn to scale and are produced as an indicative rough guide only to help illustrate and identify the general layout of the property
6. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending buyer
7. Please be aware that firstly, areas of prime responsibility (APR) for schools do change and, secondly, just because a property is located within an APR this does not mean schooling is guaranteed for resident children. Please make appropriate enquiries of the local authority to ensure you are fully aware of the exact position prior to exchange of contracts.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22868658.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2536020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.