4 bedroom detached villa for sale4 Lochend Crescent, Bearsden, G61 1EA
- Desirable tree-lined address
- Peaceful yet convenient setting
- An impressive, contemporary extension
- Good quality kitchen and bathrooms
- Convenient for local schooling and transport
Versatile accommodation formed over two levels, has been further enhanced by a superb, full-width extension to the rear, featuring large, pitched, atria windows providing an abundance of natural light. The home lies within a peaceful tree-lined setting and offers flexible accommodation of seven principle apartments comprising entrance hall, an impressive lounge with high-pitched atria glass ceiling section, gas stove and French doors to the gardens. The fitted dining kitchen offers a further pitched glass ceiling, white Shaker style units, and range cooker, there is a matching utility room, a downstairs double bedroom and shower room. Upstairs, there are three further bedrooms (the master with large fitted wardrobes) and a beautifully tiled family bathroom. The home is freshly decorated throughout in light, neutral décor and the specification includes exposed, treated wooden flooring, LED lighting, quality kitchen fittings and sanitary ware. There are several storage cupboards, a floored attic and an alarm. One principal feature are the beautifully kept, generous gardens, predominantly laid to lawn complimented by flower and herbaceous borders. There are slabbed patio areas with French doors leading to the lounge and high-levels of screening are provided by mature trees and hedging.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22887942.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BD1451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.