This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom flat for sale
Mosspark Drive, Cardonald, Glasgow
- Beautifully presented upper cottage flat
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Easily maintained gardens
- Early viewing highly recommended
Beautifully presented upper cottage flat set within popular pocket of Cardonald, close to local amenities and with enclosed, child friendly private garden grounds located to the rear. Accommodation on offer comprises hallway, large lounge/dining room, two double bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom.
A beautifully presented and highly desirable upper cottage flat with well-proportioned family accommodation extending to stairwell to welcoming reception hallway, bright and large lounge/diner with kitchenette located off, two spacious double bedrooms(master with bay window) and modern bathroom with white three piece suite.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating.
Externally there are private garden grounds located to the side and rear of the property, which are enclosed and child friendly.
The property is situated close to local amenities and transport links.
Early viewing of this property is strongly advised.
Set within this popular residential locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops close by on Paisley Road West offering a diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area has frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond. Access to the M77/M8 motorway is within close proximity.
905 Mosspark Drive
The Accommodation &
Lounge/diner 17' 11" x 15' ( 5.46m x 4.57m )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 7" ( 2.01m x 2.01m )
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 8" ( 1.93m x 1.73m )
The Next Step
To register your interest in this property, please contact Shawlands branch, 0141 649 9011.
All offers and intimations of interest are being handled by Shawlands branch, 0141 649 9011. Our client is not bound to accept the highest, or any offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.