3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMannings Lane South, Chester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Price Reduced
- Mature Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Extended Modern Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Popular Location
- Easy Reach of City Centre
A mature well presented three bedroom semi detached house set in this popular residential area. The property has the benefit of a long driveway, garage and pleasing easy maintenance gardens to front and rear. The accommodation has been extended to provide an additional reception room.
A mature well presented semi detached house set in this popular residential area. The accommodation briefly comprises porch, hall, lounge opening to dining room, morning room, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, rear porch, landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. There is a long driveway affording off road parking leading to a 22 foot garage with up and over door. The front garden is designed for ease of maintenance with gravel and paved areas as well as a shrubbery border. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with plant and shrubbery borders and enclosed by fencing. Situated within easy reach of the city centre and the major road networks.
Double glazed front entrance door leads to
With two double glazed lead effect windows to front, courtesy lantern and glazed door to
Hall 11' 9" x 5' 9" ( 3.58m x 1.75m )
With deep coved ceiling, radiator, telephone point, built in cloaks cupboard and stairs to First Floor Landing
Lounge 12' x 13' into bay ( 3.66m x 3.96m into bay )
With feature fireplace with timber mantel and surround with outset gas fire on a tiled hearth, deep coved ceiling, radiator, t.v.point, double glazed square bay window to front, opening to
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
With deep coved ceiling, radiator, recessed display niche set into chimney breast, glazed door with side panels opening to
Morning Room 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
With roof light, radiator, double glazed patio doors to rear and glazed door to
Kitchen 20' 11" x 6' 9" max ( 6.38m x 2.06m max )
Fitted with an extensive range of solid wood fronted wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, inset four ring gas hob with extractor over, built in double oven and grill, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, part tiled walls, radiator, two double glazed windows to side, wall mounted gas boiler, door to Hall, door to rear porch, glazed door to understairs pantry with shelving and double glazed window to side.
Rear Porch 5' 8" x 3' 7" ( 1.73m x 1.09m )
With wood paneled walls, double glazed window to rear and part glazed door to side.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into bay x 11' ( 3.99m into bay x 3.35m )
With deep coved ceiling, radiator, t.v.point, telephone point and double glazed square bay window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.03m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 8' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a suite comprising panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal washhand basin, w.c., part tiled walls and part wood paneled walls, built in airing cupboard, radiator, loft hatch to carpeted loft space. Double glazed window to rear.
To the front there are twin gates opening onto a long paved driveway for numerous vehicles. There is an attractive low maintenance garden to the front, laid to gravel with brick block edging, two semi circular paved areas, shrubbery border and dwarf brick wall to front boundary.
GARAGE 22'1 x 9'6
of sectional construction with up and over door to front, light and power, two windows to side and door to garden.
The rear garden has a paved patio with long lawned garden beyond with flower and shrubbery borders, further paved area to rear of the garage with timber shed and paneled fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22906230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS107569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.