This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
The Rotyngs, Rottingdean, Brighton
- Four bedroom extended house
- Open Plan Kitchen-diner
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Audio Tour Available From rightmove.co.uk
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom extended home in the popular 'Rotyngs' located within the historic village of Rottingdean. The property benefits include gas fired central heating, ensuite to master bedroom and off street parking. Viewing by appointment only.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom extended home in the popular 'Rotyngs' located within the historic village of Rottingdean. The property benefits from a large entrance hall offering suitable space for use as either an office area or dining hall, open plan kitchen and dining room and four spacious bedrooms, the master room also offers ensuite facilities and a walk in wardrobe. Viewing is by appointment only.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8802-1807-9429-8696-0523.
Upvc Front Door
Leading into entrance vestibule
Solid oak flooring with skirting surround. Fitted cupboard. Door to rear to downstairs cloakroom and door to side to entrance hall.
Skirting surround. Light activated extractor fan. Hand wash basin and low level WC.
Entrance Hall 14' 10" max narrowing to 9' 11" x 16' 10" into understair recess ( 4.52m max narrowing to 3.02m x 5.13m )
Suitable for use as a dining space/ office area. UPVC double glazed window to one side and two UPVC double glazed window to side. Double paneled radiator to rear. Wood floor, skirting and coving surrounds. Stairs to first floor landing with wood balustrade and metal spindles. French style glass panel doors to front to lounge. Door to side to reception two/bedroom four. Glass paneled French style door to rear to open plan kitchen/dining space.
Lounge 12' 11" x 16' 10" ( 3.94m x 5.13m )
Dual aspect room with UPVC double glazed bay window to front with low level double panel radiator below. UPVC double glazed window to side with double panel radiator below.
Reception Two/ Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.33m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear overlooking rear garden. Double panel radiator to side. Skirting surround. UPVC double glazed door to rear giving access to garden.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner 18' 10" max narrowing to 10' 10" x 18' 6" max across kitchen ( 5.74m max narrowing to 3.30m x 5.64m )
Double aspect UPVC double glazed window to side with double panel radiator below. UPVC double glazed window to rear. UPVC double glazed window with integral UPVC double glazed French style double doors leading to garden. Further low level double paneled radiator to side. Skirting surround. Storage cupboards to side. Solid oak flooring throughout. Kitchen comprises: Range of eye and base level storage units, featuring integral dishwasher, double oven, space and plumbing for free standing washing machine, solid wood work tops with integrated porcelain one & half bowl single drainer sink with swing mixer tap over. Integral five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Adjustable spot lighting. Space for free standing fridge freezer unit.
Top Floor Landing
Two UPVC double glazed windows to side. Skirting and coving surround. Inset spot lights. Access to loft housing Valliant combination boiler. Wall mounted thermostat. Door to rear to bathroom, door to side to bedroom two and bedroom three. Door to front to master bedroom. Single panel radiator to side.
Family Bathroom 6' 4" x 8' 9" ( 1.93m x 2.67m )
UPVC frosted window to rear. Tiled floor. Wall mounted chrome ladder style towel heater. Part tiled walls throughout. Pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap over, low level WC., free standing double ended bath with mixer taps, single shower cubicle with bi-folding glass screen, wall mounted mixer taps with integral shower head mounted into height adjustable wall fitting.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect with UPVC double glazed window to side with double paneled radiator below. UPVC double glazed window to rear. Skirting surround.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 10' 2" ( 2.62m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to side with double paneled radiator below. Skirting surround.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window to front. UPVC double glazed window to side with double paneled radiator below. Skirting surround. Door to side to en suite.
UPVC double glazed window to front, single panel radiator below. Skirting surround. White bathroom suite comprising: Low level Saniflow WC., pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle with bi-folding glass doors, wall mounted mixer tap with integral overhead shower.
Walk In Wardrobe
Accessed from door to master bedroom. Fitted slat shelving, wall mounted shelving. Fitted clothes rails, drawers below.
Mainly laid to lawn, decked area to side, patio area to front. Mature planting and shrub borders, mature trees to rear and garden shed. Rear access gate.
Up and over door. Electricity and meters.
Off Street Parking
The property has part share of the freehold for the land behind the Rotyngs, this area of land is called Hilders Field and is a gated, locked field for the exclusive use of the Rotyngs residents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.