4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeol Waun Y Nant, Whitchurch, Cardiff
Sold STC £298,000
- Semi detached home
- Living room
- Dining / family room
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- Four bedrooms with en-suite off master
- Garage and driveway
- Front and rear gardens
An immaculate, extended four bedroom semi-detached home located in this popular area. This property further benefits from front garden with drive & garage, enclosed rear garden, double glazing, gas central heating and en-suite facilities off master bedroom.
An immaculate traditional semi-detached property situated in this sought after location in Whitchurch. The property comprises entrance porch open to entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining/family room with french doors leading onto the garden and fully fitted kicthen with utility area. To the first floor are two good size double bedrooms, a further single bedroom, a recently fitted bathroom and stairs leading to the master bedroom with en-suite facilities. This property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and enclosed gardens. There is also a driveway, which provides off road parking for at least three cars and a detached garage. The property has been recentley refurbished by the current owners and internal inspection is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front. Tiled floor. Double glazed windows to front and rear. Double glazed door to entrance hall.
Newly fitted carpets. Radiator. Stairs leading to first floor. Coving. Under-stair storage space. Doors leading to lounge.
Lounge 11' 9" x 12' 8" into bay window ( 3.58m x 3.86m into bay window )
Double glazed bay fronted window. Radiator. Newly fitted carpets. Skirting. Coving. Power points. Wall mounted electric feature fire. Telephone point.
Kitchen 13' x 7' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.31m )
Fully fitted kitchen with rolled edge work surfaces. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Double glazed window to side. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over. Gas hob. Extractor fan. Electric double oven. Partially tiled walls. Power points. Built in dishwasher. Storage cupboard.
Utility Area 8' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.49m x 1.60m )
Wall and base units. Space for washer and dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor with underfloor heating. Radiator. Power points. Double glazed obscure window to rear. Door leading to cloakroom.
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Tiled floor with underfloor heating.
Dining / Family Room 22' 5" x 11' ( 6.83m x 3.35m )
Skirting. Wooden flooring. Radiator. Coving. Power points. Inset spot lights. Television point. Double glazed velux window to rear elevation. French doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side. Newly fitted carpets. Stairs leading to top floor. Power points. Coving. Smoke alarm.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" into wardrobes x 12' 11" into bay ( 3.61m into wardrobes x 3.94m into bay )
Newly fitted carpets. Double glazed bay fronted window. Fitted mirrored wardobes. Radiator. Coving. Power points.
Bedroom Three 11' into recess x 13' ( 3.35m into recess x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear. Coving. Newly fitted carpets. Power points. Radiator. Skirting. Cupboard housing gas boiler.
Bedroom Four 7' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.31m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Coving. Newly fitted carpets. Fitted wardrobes.
Three piece white suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps and shower over. Low level WC. Vanity wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Radiator. Double glazed window to front. Extractor fan.
Bedroom One 23' 4" max x 10' 3" ( 7.11m max x 3.12m )
Two double glazed velux windows to front. Double glazed window to rear. Inset spot lights. Skirting. Walk in wardrobe. Power points. Storage space into eves. Radiator. Door leading to en-suite.
Walk in corner power shower unit. Vanity wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Chrome towel rail. Low level WC. Obscure double glazed window to rear. Extractor fan.
Partially enclosed with wall, hardstand, drive & garage.
Enclosed with wall and fencing, mostly laid to lawn with a selection of mature tree and shrubs, raised patio, gate to side, outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC103574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.