This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale
Don Street, Riddrie, Glasgow
- Lower Cottage Flat
- Entrance Hallway
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Wet Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Viewing Advised
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this Lower Cottage Flat situated within the popular area of Riddrie. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and wetroom. Gas C/H. D/Glazing. Gardens. Viewing Advised.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this upper cottage flat presented in good internal condition.
The property comprises of welcoming hallway with bright spacious family lounge with aspects to the front of the property with feature fire and fire surround. From the lounge there is access to the breakfasting size kitchen which has a range of base and wall mounted storage with aspects and access out to the rear garden. Also situated off the hallway are the two double bedrooms with bedroom one having aspects to the front of the property and bedroom two aspects to the rear and is double in size. At the the top of the hallway there is a wet room which consists of washhand basin and wc with aspects to the rear.
Furthermore the property has rear gardens, ample storage throughout, gas central heating, double glazing and is situated within the sought after area of Riddrie and is sure to appeal to the first time buyer and investor alike.
Don Street is located in the Riddrie area of Glasgow and is conveniently situated for passage into the City Centre and beyond via established road networks and public transport facilities. Destinations further a field are easily accessible via motorway links.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.55m x 3.58m )
Good size family lounge with aspects to front of the property with feature fire and fire surround.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.90m )
Breakfasting size kitchen with range of base and wall mounted storage units with aspects and access over the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Good size double bedroom with aspects to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Again good size double bedroom with aspects to the rear.
Wet Room 6' x 5' 7" ( 1.83m x 1.70m )
Shower with wc and washhand basin with aspects to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.