This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom terraced house for sale
Seely Road, London
- Sought after location
- Spacious accommodation
- Ample storage space
- Private rear garden
- Excellent transport links
- Close to amenities
- No onwad chain
A larger than average character family home situated in a popular location close to Tooting British Railway Station and an array of local amenities. The spacious home offers well balanced family accommodation with generous living and entertaining space.
A larger than average character family home situated in a popular location close to Tooting British Railway Station and an array of local amenities. The spacious home offers well balanced family accommodation with generous living and entertaining space briefly comprising:- a well presented reception room (currently used as an additional bedroom) with feature fire place, large extended dining room, two bathrooms and three well proportioned bedrooms. Further benefits include ample storage, no onward chain and a low maintenance rear garden with storage shed. Links Road is a popular residential Road which is located off London Road. Tooting British Railway Station is within close proximity as are the amenities of Mitcham Road and Tooting Broadway tube station.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0960-2844-6057-9892-1455.
Wall mounted storage shelf, power points, telephone point, under stairs storage cupboard and a double panel radiator.
Reception 14' 3" into bay x 12' 6" max ( 4.34m into bay x 3.81m max )
Original sash window to front, power points, wall light point, TV and telephone point, ceiling coving, feature fireplace, double panel radiator and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 21' 9" x 8' 8" max ( 6.63m x 2.64m max )
Ceiling coving, power points, wall light point, feature fireplace, single panel radiator, laminate flooring and a double glazed door to rear.
Fully tiled walls and floor, shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin, wall mounted storage shelf, shaver socket, wall light point and a single panel radiator.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 8' 3" ( 4.62m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted work surfaces, base and wall units, power points, fitted oven with hob and extractor, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, double panel radiator, tiled floor and a double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.97m )
Sash window to front, power points, wall light point, fitted storage cupboards, double panel radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall light point, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, storage cupboard, w/c, sink, single panel radiator, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 7" max ( 3.73m x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, power points, wall light point, storage cupboard, single panel radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.18m )
Original sash window to front, power points, wall light point, single panel radiator and fitted carpet.
30 ft approx - paved with shed to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.