Plot for saleGresham House, High Street, Edgware, HA8 7EZ
Offers in Excess of
- OIEO £750
- 000 for the full freehold interest in the site
- with delayed completion in November 2012.
- Initial bids for the site to be submitted by post or email to Preston Bennett no later than noon on Friday 1 June 2012.
- Full planning consent for 7 x 2-bed flats together with ground floor office space extending to 880 sq ft (NIA).
Preston Bennett are pleased to present a residential-led mixed use development opportunity, at 144High Street, Edgware, following the demolition of the existing building.
The site has planning consent for 7 x 2-bed flats together with ground floor office space extending to 880 sq ft (NIA). Parking for a total of 8 cars is provided to the rear of the building.
Detailed Planning Consent for the scheme was granted by Barnet Council in July 2010 (LPA Ref: H/01725/10). It should be noted that Section 106 payments totalling £29,297.70 (inclusive, incorporating monitoring) are payable by the purchaser.
A copy of the Section 106 can be provided in due course upon request. Similarly, a soil / ground investigation survey has been carried out in the recent past (with no concerning results), the report to which can also be provided should this development be of interest.
Preston Bennett are fully retained by the vendor, who is seeking offers in excess of £750,000 for the full freehold interest in the site, with completion in November 2012. We request that all initial bids for the site are submitted by post or email to Preston Bennett to be received no later than noon on Friday 1 June 2012. For information, VAT is not payable on this transaction.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-22936401.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA120503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.