This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
East Street, Colchester
- Mews Non Estate Position
- Detached Family Home
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Nicholas Anthony Fitted Kitchen
- Lounge & Upvc Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Parking & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This detached house is situated in the town centre, set back from the road in a mews position. The property is offered in excellent decorative order and benefits from cloakroom, lounge, Nicholas Anthony fitted kitchen/diner, double glazed conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom & garage.
NON ESTATE POSITION
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 9568-9064-6205-9882-4924.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under, doors to:
Upvc obscure window to front, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.71m x 2.84m )
Upvc window to front, Nicholas Anthony fitted kitchen comprising eye and base level units, square edge work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and splashback, integrated Siemens dishwasher, integrated Siemens electric oven with five ring gas hob and extractor over, spaces for washing machine + American style fridge/freezer, integrated microwave, laminate flooring, radiator, cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, square archway to Lounge, upvc French doors to Conservatory.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.71m x 3.07m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, feature fireplace with gas fire inset.
Upvc Conservatory 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Double glazed French doors to side leading to garden, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Upvc obscure window to side, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.90m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, treble built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Upvc window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 3.76m max x 2.46m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator.
Upvc obscure window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to single garage with electric door. Rear door to garden.
The rear garden commences with patio area, the remainder being laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, all enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall. Side door to garage and gate providing side access.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.