This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Salem Lane, Church Village, Pontypridd
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Individually Built Detached Property
- Sought After Location
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Garage & Ample Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Mature Gardens
- Viewing's Recommended
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home full of character and charm situated within the sought after location of Church village. This property is located within easy access of the bypass providing access to the M4 & A470 and Tonteg which boasts a variety of local amenities.
***LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION***
***NEW PRICE WAS £315,000***
A beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home full of character and charm situated within the sought after location of Church village. This property is located within easy access of the bypass providing access to the M4 & A470 and Tonteg which boasts a variety of local amenities. This detached family home offers good potential for the motivated buyer and with a integral Garage incorporated offers an opportunity to create versatile and extra living space. The accommodation briefly comprises of: Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge with feature fireplace, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen / Diner, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms with En suite to one and a family Bathroom. To the front of the property is a good size Driveway with access to the integral Garage and to the rear is a very good size mature garden. This property further benefits double glazing & gas central heating and has been very tastefully decorated throughout. Viewings highly recommended.
Double glazed window and door to the front elevation. Textured ceiling. Panelled radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor. Panelled internal doors to:
A two piece suite comprising: low level WC and wash hand basin. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the front elevation.
Lounge 18' 4" x 12' 1" ( 5.59m x 3.68m )
Double glazed tilt and turn doors to the rear elevation giving access to the Conservatory. Feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth. Internal doors to the Dining Room. TV aerial point. Power points. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Ceiling rose. Panelled radiator.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.53m )
Textured ceiling. Double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Ceiling rose. Panelled radiator. Power points.
Double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations with aspect to the Garden. Laminate flooring. Double glazed doors to the rear giving access to the Garden.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 12' 6" ( 4.14m x 3.81m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities. White panelled doors with complimentary work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink drainer unit. Walls are part tiled. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Built in electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Panelled radiator. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the front and side elevations. Door to:
Double glazed window to the side elevation. Door to the rear elevation giving access to the Garden. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Textured ceiling. Sink drainer unit. Gas central heating boiler. Panelled radiator. Airing cupboard housing tank.
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Access to the loft space. Textured ceiling. Built in wardrobes. Panelled internal doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.50m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving. Power points.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Power points. Built in wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 11' 7" ( 4.47m x 3.53m )
Situated on the Ground floor. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Four 15' x 10' ( 4.57m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Power points. Textured ceiling.
A four piece suite comprising: Corner style Bath, Wash hand basin, low level WC and Bidet. Laminate flooring. Skylight window to the rear elevation. Fully Tiled.
The property is approached via double wrought iron gates leading to the Driveway which extends to the side of the property. Hedging encloses the front of the property and there are decorative flower beds with mature shrubs.
The rear Garden is enclosed and laid mainly to lawn. Paving around the property. Mature shrubs and bushes. Enclosed by walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.