This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom detached house for sale
Lavender Drive, Rudheath, Northwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended Accommodation
- Corner Plot Position
- Popular Location
- Five Bedrooms
- Two En Suites
- Gardens To The Front & Rear
- Off Road Parking & Garage
An extended modern detached family home which forms part of a popular residential development and occupies an enviable corner plot position. The property boasts extended internal accommodation which includes Five Bedrooms, a Family Room, Living Room and Breakfast Kitchen.
This distinctive modern detached family home has been thoughtfully extended in recent years and offers a substantial amount of accommodation which forms part of a popular residential development on the outskirts of Northwich town centre. Internally, the accommodation provides well proportioned rooms with uPVC double glazed windows. On the ground floor, there is a living room and a separate family room with dining area, along with a well-equipped breakfast kitchen providing an extensive amount of storage and working space. Also on the ground floor is a useful utility room with a separate WC. From the entrance hall, a staircase rises to the first floor where there are five bedrooms and a family bathroom. Notable too is the en-suite shower room to the second largest bedroom. The house occupies a generous-sized corner plot made up of a fully enclosed rear garden and an open-plan front garden. In addition, there is an integral single garage and a brick-set driveway, offering more than ample off-road parking.
Entrance to the property via a uPVC double glazed front door, stairway leading to the first floor, doors to:-
Lounge 16' 5" Into bay Window x 13' 3" ( 5.00m Into bay Window x 4.04m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window, feature inset gas fire with a marble hearth and surround, radiator, wall lighting, TV aerial point, Telephone point. Partially glazed double doors through to:-
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 11" x 10' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with rolled work top surfaces over extending to a large breakfast bar and incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for a range oven with an extractor hood and lighting over, space for a fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring. Built in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, spotlighting, double doors through to the family room, rear aspect uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed patio doors opening to the rear garden.
Fitted with wall mounted and base level units with work top surfaces over, plumbing and space for an automatic washing machine and dryer, tiled flooring, radiator, rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, uPVC double glazed door opening to the rear garden, door through to the integral garage and to the cloakroom / WC.
Cloakroom / W.C
Fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Tiled flooring, side aspect obscured uPVC double glazed window.
Family Room 27' Into Bay Window x 11' ( 8.23m Into Bay Window x 3.35m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window, rear aspect uPVC double glazed french doors, feature inset gas fire with a marble hearth and surround. Radiators, wall lighting, coved ceiling, TV aerial point.
First Floor Landing
With an open spindle balustrade, loft access and doors to:-
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 10' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.28m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV aerial point. Door through to the en suite bathroom:-
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising: Corner panelled bath, quadrant-style shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower unit, wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, spotlighting, extractor fan, rear aspect uPVC obscured double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 2" ( 4.29m x 2.79m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in double wardrobe, radiator, door to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: Wall mounted electric shower unit over shower basin, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator, rear aspect obscured uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.84m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in double wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
With a rear aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Five 9' Maximum Into Doorway x 7' 4" ( 2.74m Maximum Into Doorway x 2.24m )
With a front aspect uPVC double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator, rear aspect obscured uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there are well maintained open plan gardens with central and perimeter shrubbery beds. there is a large block paved driveway which provides ample off the road parking and access to the internal garage. A paved pathway and gated access leads to the rear of the property. Whilst at the rear there is a well maintained garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a large paved patio area and walkways, surrounded in part by raised flower and shrubbery beds with brick retaining walls, a storage shed, and a purpose built bin store. At the side of the house there is a useful lean-to set against the boundary fence providing useful under cover storage for garden utensils, bicycles, etc.
With a metal up and over door, wall mounted and base units, power points, lighting and a door leading through to the internal accommodation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.