This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
5 bedroom house for sale
Coldharbour, Prestons Road, E14 9NS
Magnificent Grade II Listed Georgian House built in 1805 - set within a tranquil cobbled parade in Coldharbour comprising smart residential properties.
The house has been conscientiously restored with original features, fireplaces and wooden flooring to create superb living accommodation over 4 levels including the lower ground area - as well as a large picturesque patio directly facing the river.
Wonderfully spacious eat-in family kitchen - which conveniently leads into the patio area - ideal for summer entertaining on the river.
The upper levels of the house contain 4/5 bedrooms retaining original features - plus 2 luxury sized bathrooms - with ample room for converting a room to a Study/Office as well as creating a family room.
The Reception room which includes a fireplace - leads directly onto the Patio and enjoys direct river views - and benefits from plenty of light.
This would make a wonderful home for a young family looking for plenty of space to live, work and play - with all the excellent amenities located within walking distance of Canary Wharf and a minimal distance to the City. Viewing highly recommended.
• Reception: 12ft8 x 13ft7
Gas radiator, Double glazed views, Fire-place, Door to the garden
• Kitchen: 12ft10 x 13ft0
Fitted kitchen, 6 lower and 6 upper Cupboard, Wood / granite look worktop, Stainless steel sink, 4 gas hob cooker, Dishwasher, Extractor Fan
• Bedroom 1 (first floor): 12ft3 x 10ft3
Wooden Flooring, Gas radiator, Double glazed views, Fire-place
• Bedroom 2(first floor): 12ft7 x 14ft5
Wooden Flooring, Gas radiator, Double glazed views, Fire-place, Views to the river and O2
• Bedroom 3 (second floor): 12ft10 x 14ft3
Wooden flooring, Gas radiator, Double glazed views, Built-in wardrobe (small)
• Bedroom 4 (second floor): 10ft3 x 12ft6
Wooden flooring, Gas radiator, Double glazed views, Fire-place
• Bedroom 5 (third floor): 12ft8 x 14ft6
Wooden flooring, Gas radiator, Double glazed views
• Bathroom (ground floor): 8ft3 x 9ft4
Slate floor, Gas radiator, Gas heated towel rack, Shower, toilet, wash basin
• Bathroom 2: (third floor): 12ft5 x 10ft5
Slate Floor, Gas radiator, ½ tiled, Gas heated towel rack, Bath, Toilet, Wall mirror, washbasin
River Habitat, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily a complete representation of the property. Photographs are taken using a wide angle lens camera.
3. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulations or other consents and River Habitat have not tested any services, equipment or other facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.