This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom house for sale
Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 7 Bedrooms
- 3 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Nestling at the foot of Cleeve Hill and the Cotswold Escarpment, Bishops Cleeve is a large village on the north side of the spa town of Cheltenham. A short drive from the Medieval market town of Tewkesbury and the Cotswold town of Winchcombe, Bishops Cleeve is well position for access to the wider area.
- Locally, Bishops Cleeve boasts its own primary school, a highly regarded secondary school, two supermarkets and a variety of other amenities such as public houses, shops, restaurants, a Church, doctor's surgery and dentists.
- Surrounded by beautiful countryside, much of which has been designated as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Bishops Cleeve also enjoys close proximity to some stunning featured attractions including Sudeley Castle and Gardens, Hailes Abbey and Stanway Water Garden.
- The Regency spa town of Cheltenham, about four miles to the south, is renowned for its fine architecture, famous gardens, an eclectic mix of shops, restaurants and boutiques along with highly acclaimed schooling. Road communication links are excellent to the M5 via Junction 9, just a short drive away.
- The Priory is a magnificent stone built village house which has been improved and refurbished over recent years by the current owners and is full of charming period features including stone fireplaces, panelled walls, flagstone floors and deep recessed windows. The house sits in gardens of just under half an acre overlooking the beautiful Church of St Michael and All Angels.
- The property is approached via a drive from Station Road to the private gates. Once through the gates the drive continues in front of the house, flanked by the large lawned gardens and leads to a gravelled parking area to the far end of the plot and the single garage.
- Outside, the lawn to the front is surrounded by mature trees and there is a low fence separating this from the side garden which has a large terrace and further areas of lawn.
Dining Hall, Drawing Room, Sitting Room, Study, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Cloakroom, Cellar. Master Bedroom with En Suite Bedroom, Guest Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room, Five Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom.
Garden Room & Garage. Landscaped Garden
Leave Cheltenham on the Evesham Road (A435) and continue into Bishops Cleeve. On reaching the mini roundabout, take the first exit, go through the Pelican crossing and turn right into Station Road at the next mini roundabout, a short way up on the right hand side there is a drive with a sign for The Priory. Turn up this drive and the house can be found at the end on the left hand side.